Bonus chapter: 1

Please vote and comment. I miss writing this book. I've been working on the new book, probably gonna publish the first 15 chapters next eeek.

Elyse pov

"Saint, baby please. Go to sleep. You're sister's sleeping, you have to sleep too." I say, sighing in exhaustion.

Saint has been refusing to sleep. It's 3 in the morning, I'm tired as heck and Sin's not here. He went to London a few days ago. His company is opening another franchise there. And it's safe to say, I'm sick of not having him here.

Saint mumbles some incoherent words. "Mama. Ma- la- Si-" he says, a smile on his face as he taps his little hands on my chest.

Please, go to sleep.

"Baby, please go to sleep." I say, rocking Saint back and forth, as I feel my eyes fill with tears.

It's exhausting, I've been doing nothing but cooking, cleaning and taking care of the kids these past few days. On top of that, Sin isn't here. I miss him and my period is making me extra emotional.

I give up as I head to my own room and lay down on the bed. I put Saint down too, putting a bunch of pillows around him so he won't fall. He's almost a year old, so he can walk.

"Mama." Saint says, extending his arms for me.

I shake my head, feeling tears pour down my face in frustration. "No, Saint. Go to sleep." I say, trying to put my strict mommy voice on, but fail as my voice breaks.

I pick up the phone, calling Sin, desperate to hear his voice. It rings and rings, until it goes to voicemail. I huff, more tears pouring down my face in anger as I slam the phone on the table.

Saint starts crying because I'm not picking him up.
"Mama. Mama." He cries out, extending his hands towards me.

My little mama heart breaks, and I can't take it, I pick him up and he instantly wraps his arms around my neck, laying his head on my chest as he whimpers.

Great. Now I feel like a bad mom.

Sin should be here. He said it would only be 3 days. It's been 10 days now. He should be here with me.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I pick it up, answering and putting it to my ear. I stay quite, letting him speak first.

"Sorry, baby. I was at a meeting, I couldn't pick up. How are you? Are Saint and Serene sleeping?" Sin says.

Saint taps on my chest, now wanting to be put down on the bed. I sigh, complying and putting him down.

"When are you coming home?" I ask, my tone cold as I ignore all the other stuff he said.

He clears his throat, apparently realizing I'm mad at him.

"I don't know, baby. Probably a few more days."

That's what he said last time.

"What? You said that last time." I huff angrily.

Saint starts crying again, now asking to be picked up.

"Saint! Stop. Baby, please stop. Just go to sleep." I cry out, getting really frustrated, picking him up, putting his head on my chest.

"Baby, calm down. What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Sin asks with a worried tone.

"What's wrong? You've been gone for days. I have barely talked to you this whole time. And you keep saying 'just a few more days'. I'm exhausted, Sin. Saint won't sleep. And you're not here. You're not fucking here. I need you." I yell, my voice breaking.