Certified LoverBoy

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"I can't believe I have my auntie out the fuck side!" I said while recording myself then putting her in the camera as she ducked and hid her face

Today was Booby Day in Atlanta. Yes this nigga has his on day. In his old neighborhood where he grew up he has a big ass block party basically. He gives back, hands out toys, house home essentials, even have a raffle for 20,000. For the kids he host basketball tournaments, potato sack racers. It's really dope. But not it's the night time and it's definitely turned ratchet real quick. The Dj was still here blasting music but there was no longer kids out here, strictly adults.

"Girl bye, I was outside while you was still a seed in ya daddy nut sack." She said causing the few people who were around us to laugh. Ever since my little altercation with Erin, I had been hanging out with my Aunt Londyn more. She had recently broken up with her boyfriend and was not permanently staying in Atlanta.

"I can't believe this ya ain't. She look mad young." Some girl said as I nodded my head. "Black don't crack and we got some good genes." I told her whole shrugging my shoulders.

"Where Gigi went?" My aunt asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "She claim she was going to take Essex over to Seven and Troy. But I doubt she coming back out here." I said as she nodded her head. Everyone knew when it came to Essex Gia did not play. She would stay home with him in a heartbeat.

"That's my baby Lolo?" Marley loud drunk ass yelled causing me to roll my eyes. "Boy bye." Londyn said pushing him from off of her as he pretended to kiss her.

"Lacey gon fuck you up." Someone yelled as he sucked his teeth turning around. "'Mane fuck that bitch!" He shouted as I just shook my head in disgust. Apparently him and Lacey got into it again and she ended up flying back to New York. It was sad how she let him do her like that.

"Hey D, Hey Lolo." Skai came up giving us hugs with Jaja and Brandi on her tail.

"Hey boo." Londyn said as Brandi grilled her and whispered something into Jaja's ear causing me to shake my head. I didn't understand how grown ass women were as messy as them. I'd be damn if I'm in my thirties pressed about the next bitch.

"Anyways ya seen Booby?" Brandi asked as everyone got quiet.

"I'm sure his whereabouts have nothing to do with you." Londyn said as Brandi grilled her once again. "Who are you again besides a fake ass model?" She asked causing both my and Londyn to laugh.

"What's funny?" She asked as I stared at her. "You clearly know who she is talking bout fake ass model. Take ya thirsty ass on." I said. Bitch thought cause she was older she was intimidated but nope. She had the right bitch.

"Alright we gon go." Jaja said as the two of them walked away and Skai started laughing. "Brandi is crazy." She said causing me to cut my eyes and look at her.