Season Openings

Dior Saudiah Brewster

"Look." Baby said pointing towards the jumbo screen that had us on it with the works Kiss cam on it. Shaking my head I leaned in and planted a kiss on his lips. This nigga thought he was so slick. We were currently at the season opening for the Atlanta hawks. They were playing the Nets and I was super excited because it was the team Easton played on. My whole family was here.

Baby had been doing everything in his power to try and take my mind off of what happened. It had been almost a month and I was still have nightmares. I hadn't gone back to school yet and I honestly don't think I wanted to go back.

"That's my daddy! Daddy!" Elijah yelled while waving her hand at Easton who was warming up shootings shots.

"Ya daddy so fine!" India said causing me to scrunch my face and Elijah to laugh. "Here sit in your chair." I told Elijah putting her in the empty seat between me and India. She may look small but that girl was heavy.

"I like seeing you smile. Keep doing that shit." Baby whispered in my ear causing me to look up at him and smile. I swear I don't know what I would do with out this man. He had yet left my side, he had been in Atlanta this whole time. Sometimes I feel bad because I know he gotta shit to handle back in New York but he tells me he would rather spend time out here with me plus he gets to spend extra time with his little sister.

It was weird tho, cause we weren't together. We may kiss here and there but we wasn't sleeping with each other and neither one of us had mentioned what we were.

"E my boy but the Hawks bout to smoke them!" Baby said as my Dad laughed and nodded his head in agreement. They were some traders especially my dad, how the hell he gon go against his own son.

About thirty minutes into the game here came Gia, Booby and Essex.

"Ya niggas late!" Baby spoke as they greeted everyone.

"This girl sneaky." Booby said as Gia rolled her eyes and took a seat next to Elijah.

I'm sure she was gon tell me the tea later on. Her and Booby were still not together. She actually started seeing some light skin nigga who I did not like. I was team Booby and I ain't let her forget it for a minute. The nigga she was with was clearly some rebound everyone knew it but her. Sis was in denial.

"YEAAAA ESTT GEEEEE!" All the boys yelled standing up as Easton dunked putting his team up by ten points.

"That's my zadddddy!" India shouted causing me to laugh at her little pregnant self.

_____________________________

"You had fun?" Baby asked me again for the tenth time. We had just got back to his apartment. After the game, we all went out to celebrate Easton's win at Ruth Chris.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." I said taking off the white bottega veneta boots I had on.

"Good, you know I just wanna see you happy. Forreal shawty." He said grabbing my face giving me a kiss. Opening my mouth he slid his tongue in my mouth and I immediately started sucking on it causing him to moan as he moved his hand down to my ass grabbing it.

Pulling in my ponytail forcing my head to jerk back he started kissing and sucking down my neck to my chest. Moving back I fell on the bed and he fell right on top of me.

"You so fucking beautiful. I want you to have my kids. Be my wife." He said causing me to smile as I grabbed the big ass baby chain that was hanging off his neck pulling him down giving him a kiss.

"I want you to fuck my brains out." I said biting on his bottom lip as he nodded his head standing up pulling the shirt over his head.

"Take this off." He said pointing at the grey knitted shorts I had on. Pulling them down I pulled my panties down as well watching as baby licked his lips pushing my legs open.

"Wet and I ain't even do anything yet." He said smirking causing me to turn my head feeling embarrassed. Whenever I was around him I couldn't help myself. He just turned my body on by just being in my presences. Feeling him kiss up my inner thigh I could feel my body get hot.

Looking over I watched as he brought his mouth to my pussy sliding his tongue upwards between my lips then placed his mouth right in my clit and started sucking on it slowly.

"Shit." I whispered as he caught me off guard. Biting down on my lips I watching as my lifted his head and my wetness trailed from his mouth to my pussy. Looking at him he spread my lips spitting on my Pussy as he slid two fingers inside of me while placing his thumb in my clit rubbing it slowly. Moaning softly I watched as he fingered my feeling him curve inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum." I said unable to hold it in. He ain't even do much and he already had my body in overload.

"Cum for me." He groaned putting his tongue back on my clit as he picked up the speed and started fingering me faster.

"Fuck, Armani." I yelled feeling as my legs started to shake as he slurped up my juices. Catching my breath he looked at me smirking.

"Turn over and put that ass up." He said as I nodded my head. It had been a while since I felt him inside me.

Waiting for him he quickly rammed his whole dick inside of my catching me off guard. "Shit daddy." I moaned as I felt him stretch me. Tighten up I turned my head back watching as he made faces and started to throw my ass back. I was gon show out tonight.

"Damn, Mamas." He grunted while smacking my ass as I popped my ass up while throwing it back slowly on his dick. My pussy was so slippery all you heard was the loud macaroni sounds and Baby's moan.

"You gon have my baby?" He asked while grabbing on my ponytail with one hand then wrapping his hand around my neck. Not saying anything I felt as he started to get aggressive and stroke harder inside of me.

"I said you gon have my baby?" He asked as I nodded my head loving how he felt inside of me.

"I can't hear you, use ya words." He said tighten his grip around my throat.

"Yes daddy." I moaned with my mouth open as he spit in it and leaned tongue kissing me turning me on even more.

"Imma cum in this pussy." He said as I felt his strokes get slower. "This only round 1." He whispered in my ear as I laid on the bed looking at him.

All i know if he kept fucking my like this he was definitely going to put a baby in me.

____________________________________

Yes I know it's been a while😩😩😩😩 I'm sorry I abandoned ya! But this was a cute lil filler. Imma get right into the drama next chapter. Gia ain't safe!

VOTE AND COMMENT 😩💗💗