Annoying

Gia Amour Brewster

"Are you fucking him?" Booby repeated as I laughed and continued putting more clothes in my black Louis Vuitton duffle bag

"Are you fucking him?" Booby repeated as I laughed and continued putting more clothes in my black Louis Vuitton duffle bag. Both Essex and I were running low on clothes. Even though this house has been scrubbed and clean down I still didn't feel safe. I have plans on selling it but as of now we were staying with my grandmother.

"Word?" Bobby said as he took the black duffle bag off the bed throwing it on the floor. "I got ya attention now?" He asked as I took a deep breath.

"Yes or no, you fucking this nigga? Who the fuck is he? Ya baby sister in here fighting for her life with my child here and you out being a hoe." Bobby said as I just watched him yell as I just laughed.

"See this where you got the game fucked up baby boy. My pussy don't have shit to do with you. Who and what gets it wet shouldn't concern you. You not my nigga. You the father to my son. I told ya ass I don't want to be with you! You cheated on me and having a whole fucking child with a bitch who want to be me! Leave me the fuck alone." I said back. I wasn't yelling or anything.

"See I'm tryna be civil with ya ass. But I could get real disrespectful. You really ain't see shit yet. This my fucking city homeboy go missing in a nano second." He said.

"Home boy go missing in a nano second head ass. Pick my fucking clothes up. I'm tired." I said walking out the room annoyed with his bullshit. I don't even know how the fuck he knew I was here.

"Hello." I said annoyed as the FaceTime call connected and Simone was cheesing.

"Who pissed in your cereal." She said as I rolled my eyes at her corny ass joke. It was 5 in the evening why would I be eating cereal.

"Nothing Booby just being Booby." I said sitting in the chair waiting for Simone to tell me whatever it is she needed to tell me.

"But why home boy from the other night popped up to my job with a dozen of roses as some Tom Ford heels!" She said cheesing as I nodded my head. Two nights ago Simone and I went out with Dah and his friends which is why Booby was bitching.

I wasn't surprised he found out though, we was in his strip club. I really ain't give a fuck because I ain't his bitch. I was a free agent, free to do whatever the fuck I wanted.

"And I ain't even have to fuck!" She boosted as I just nodded my head. "Oh wow! You go bitch." I said. I never understood bitches who fucked for gifts. But Simone did hang out with Skai so I wasn't to surprised she fucked niggas in order for them to buy her shit.

"Now I'm obligated to give him so." She said as I got quiet thinking. "You don't have to. You ain't ask him for the gift. You don't get tired of fucking for shit?" I asked honestly wanting to know her answer. Like what goes through bitches minds who think like that.

"I have to get him something in return." She said as I just shook my head. I ain't even understand Simone's logic cause it wasn't like she was broke. Sis had a good paying job. I guess hanging out with Skai had her head fucked up.