13 (END!!)

-

I wake up, and my senses are immediately overwhelmed with the amount of things happening. I can't help but grin at the sight of Sayori on top of me, and Natsuki cuddled into my right... though the other girls are nowhere to be seen.

My confusion is short-lived when I hear something downstairs, letting me know exactly where they were. Or at least... I hope that's them-

I eventually got untangled from Sayori, and apparently- Natsuki is a light sleeper so she helped me as well.

I stretch, finally granting myself the satisfaction of doing so now that I'm free. I look at Natsuki with a confused look when I notice her climbing back into bed.

"You're goin back to sleep?" I ask her, watching as she got comfortable yet again. She nods, staring at me with hooded eyes.

I slowly blink when I realize she's not making eye contact... causing my eyes to trail downward. "Sorry!" I jump, covering myself with the nearest pillow when I realize what she's looking at.

I awkwardly shuffle out of the room when she doesn't say anything, gesturing for me to get out. I have to do a walk of shame in my own house... what a life.

I take a shower and put on a hoodie so I can head downstairs, finding Yuri and Monika in the kitchen. They made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. And it was a lot- so I assume it's for all of us.

"Good morning," I rasp, my morning voice ever-present.

They say good morning back as I grab some food and sit down, their eyes following me around the kitchen. I yawn as I sit down with the two girls, thanking them for making food.

We talk about random things, trying to brainstorm about what we should do today.

"Why didn't you ask to sleep with us?" I ask, remembering last night.

"Being confident has its limits," Monika mumbles, avoiding eye contact and picking at her food. Yuri nods quickly, face still flushed as ever, "It's also very embarrassing, would you ask either of us?" Yuri asks.

I don't say anything, knowing damn well I wouldn't. "Point proven," Monika finishes for Yuri.

"If I have to sleep with any of you again... don't be surprised if you wake up bald," I say grumpily. Monika slaps my arm and Yuri giggles.

"I'm serious... as cute as it was to see- hair all in my face when I wake up is terrible."

They both are laughing now at my suffering...they're lucky they made breakfast.

-

"When I woke up...," Monika trails off, now seeming lost in thought.

"What?" I ask, watching her and Yuri's facial expressions.

"W- well when I and Yuri got up you were-"

I raised my eyebrow at her, praying she wasn't talking about what I think she was talking about.

I look over at Yuri who seemingly already knows what she was going to say too, cause now they're both acting weird. Yeah...they're definitely talking about what I think they are-

Though before any of us can say anything else, Sayori comes tumbling in the kitchen- well tripping.. that is.

We laugh at her clumsy antics, and I notice the girls relieved faces when they know the topic was dropped.

"I smelt food?" Sayori mumbled, a yawn following right after. Her eyes immediately light up when she sees the plates of eggs and pancakes. She lets out a little squeak, probably just happy to see food that she didn't have to make.