01 .

ATL || 5:55 pm

ATL || 5:55 pm

Aolani was in here her place to be herself kinda almost like a cacoon nest. She doesn't bother nobody unless they bother her and that's rarely. She doesn't talk to people much because they select very particular things to make fun of her about. Even doe she barely care she still hates people naturally but always will be a Brightful , charmed , wonderful & gleeful person to anybody.

Loyalty never truly gave her a generous friendship to cherish or to adore with anyone. All her friends either all turnt fake or discover a way to envy her. But Aolani never let anything or anyone bully her her parents made sure to show Aolani how to fight or defend her self with her mouth , hands , attention , attitude.

Aolani parents told her if anyone or anybody says anything Hateful or wanted it to be hateful towards you ignore them until they personally put they hands on you.

So from that day on forward she took advice and showed everybody she not just the depressed , weepy , miserable child she seem liked or looked like anymore from elementary. She officially gained confidence in herself she wear dresses now also tubetops , even doe she barely have a chest she still don't let anything bother her.

On Aolani way home she normally stops for food but she decided she's going to cook for her and watch her tv show series Greys anatomy. although the show has 17 seasons she's still gone watch it because of this tv show it makes her want to graduate From med school more , since she already graduated from nursing school.

Aolani been dreaming about becoming a surgical cardiology specialist doctor since she was a baby. Growing up Aolani always wanted to be like her mother and
Father they both was good Ass surgical doctors but in different hospitals.

Of course Some point of time they wanted to work at the same hospital but they said no because it would've to much of a distraction for each other wouldn't be able to keep there hands off eachother.

As a result of Aolani mental health she wasn't able to play any sports at school they was afraid anybody might get hurt by hurt if she couldn't control her feelings or attitude , most of the time she reacts off her emotions.

When people say don't play with mental health people emotions they truly mean it from the bottom of there heart base on what they've been threw you have to be careful. especially with people that have a bipolar disorder they never know how to control it like Aolani.

Aolani finally made it home to her luxury apartment that she's been in for years since 18. Her apartment mostly was decorated all over she hated when her house looked old or death especially with her being so young. She wanted to keep it pink , orange and girly.

Sometimes she wonder when will she ever find her person like mer. But her favorite quote she always listen to is the right person will come at the right time in life that your happy in sometimes they'll come in the deepest darkest places in your life you'll never imagine going threw.

Aolani took off her shoes and placed the by the front door they are normally her everyday slip ons. She went to the kitchen to go look in the refrigerator only to see uncooked food she don't feel like making or cooking. She felt for her phone in her pockets and went to her bedroom to go take off her outside clothes.

She got all her clothes off and started going to her big restroom to take a shower and do her morning routine with her pink and orange towels.

She got out the shower and brushed her teeth washed her face also put smell good on. And got tucked in bed by cuddling up to her covers she hope tmr will go as smooth as today went.