19.

𝗔𝗧𝗟 📍

Aolani house was peaceful and quiet until her phone started ringing. she reached for it to check and see who was calling her this early.
It was her child father sadly. She smacked her
lips answering the phone with a attitude.

" what?" she said irritated into the phone. " you done acting like I'm the father to that thing ?" He said laughing. Yanking the phone off the charger She damn near felled off the bed.

" thing? Acting? NIGGA IF YOU DONT GO FIND something SAFE to do. Don't ever insult my kid MY child that we sat down TOGETHER and made. you dead beat ass , please go to the internet and act like it ain't yours I promise you you'll be on child support before you can blink "  she said holding back her tears hanging up.

she wonder why he acting like this when they met and had they first child he was never acting like this. But either way she gone make sure her kids good regardless. Aolani got up walking to kolani room to make sure she was ok. she was sleeping with her mouth open pacifier halfway coming out.

Aolani headed to the kitchen to start making breakfast for them. she debated on what she should make " waffles or pancakes?? " she asked herself 3x with her lips twisted " pancakes " she nodded her head.

she grabbed all the stuff to make them after 20 minutes she got done with making her food. she started making her baby bottle she put a half of baby food in the bottle with the milk to mix it together.

Kolani should be waking up at 12 it's 11:40 right now so Aolani just gone eat her food and watch tv until it's time. meanwhile she heard knocks on her door she ignored the first 2 and went to go grab her gun and mace. she tip toed to the door looking threw the peephole.

She opened the door to Rew from mani house " what tf do you want ? " she scrunched her face up at him. " I'm-" he started but kolani started to cry for her mom. " hollon come in right quick " she said going to go get kolani for her bottle.

Aolani walked out the room patting kolani on the back. " YOOO you really got a kid ?? " he said loud " SHHH" she quiet him down " so why you here again? " she said grabbing the bottle to feed kolani. " yo friend sent me your dumb ass address " he said humping his shoulders Aolani raised her eyebrow.

" what friend ? " she asked him getting irritated. Because why would this girl give someone her address where her and her child lay they head. " amelia " he said admiring how she is with her baby. " strike 1" she whispered to herself.

" so what y'all doing at mani house today?" She asked burping kolani. " nun , selling drugs" he said nonchalantly. " why it's so quiet in here " he asked being nosey. " welp unlike you , I have a child I'm pregnant I'm boring I'm sensitive at the moment." she said going to go lay the baby down in the rocker in the living room.

" alright I was just coming over here to check up on you " he said getting up from the chair. I didn't want him to leave doe. " you can chill here for a lil bit if you want to but just don't be on no funny shit I wont hesitate " I said flashing my gun and teaser.

" aye chill lil girl before we have a shootout in here you know one mo body won't hurt. " he said flashing his to. I laughed at his crazy ass because nigga who are you? " so what you trynna do my boy ??? " she said going to finish her food.

He ignored me and came to go sit on the couch by me. she side eyed him putting some on Netflix she went threw everything still couldn't find nun but rush hour one.

" so how you met the guys and the girls ? " she asked him eating her pancakes and waffles. " me and all of us grew up with each other so we treat each other like brothers. And the girls um they they was just there Ion know them hoes " he said truly. Aolani side eyed him.

" y'all just let random people in y'all spot? " she asked with her face scrunched up. Rew blank stared at her like she was crazy. As aolani get up to throw her trash away rew started to speak
" I know them but I don't know know them fr tf " he said mugging her.

" oh ok just wanted to make sure, that wouldn't be very p of y'all my love " she said mugging Rew back laughing at his face. " you mugging me and you in my house ? " she said ignoring him

" I actually came over here to ask you for your number so we can stay in touch " he said walking over by her standing in the kitchen. She was genuinely confused because he could've texted her on instagram.

Aolani busted out laughing looking at him up and down in belief. " you serious ? " she asked him he nodded smirking " that's cute a lil crazy but cute " she said giving him her number. He was smiling the whole time

" can I get hug ? " he asked nicely. Aolani couldn't help but to say " no " walking towards the front doorway. He paused " huh ?" He said With his head tilted to the side walking out the door to leave. " I'm text you " rew said looking at aolani before walking towards his car.

Aolani was nervous but she still had baby daddy problems she have to deal with unfortunately. she really thought they was gone last

She didn't really have anything planned for the rest of the day but she didn't wanna leave the house either her home was her happy place especially when she's kid free.

Aolani decided to take a nap in her room until she got up to go get her daughter from her grandma house.

She really didn't wanna go or wanted to her kids sperm donor. She got up out of her bed grabbing her keys and some fruit snacks out her pantry on the way out. I

She was still pregnant almost 3 months to be exact but she don't know if she's happy about
this pregnancy. Aolani dislike driving sometimes but it keep her moving & on the go. Pulling up to the house the garage & lights were already on

She parked her car grabbing her phone looking to see Rew texted her Aolani started walking in the house only to meet eyes with the same girl that was at Rew house again. Aolani mugged the girl walking pass her keeping comments to herself because why the fuck that bitch her? She said to herself in her.

She seen kaliah in the living room watching cartoons with her dad. Kaliah her face lit up once she seen Aolani face " hey babbyyyy " she said to her using her baby voice. Picking her up from the couch bouncing her " where your mama ?" she said looking at kaleo he pointed the her room.

Aolani grabbed kaliah baby bag walking towards his mama room " can you go put her car seat in the car for me ?" She asked him. His mama literally jumped for joy off her bed to Aolani and kaliah " heyyyy girlll how you doing ?" his mama said happy. " I'm actually doing ok , new baby otw gotta get ready for my baby shower & gender reveal but that's months away" Aolani said playing with kaliah.

His mama nodded listening to the girl. She couldn't believe her son cheated on his mother of his kids. she didn't raise him to be like that or treat females like that. Unfortunately he got it from somewhere

" girl soon we all gotta decide on a birthday theme for kaliah " his mama said going to play with kaliah hands. " we finna leave I'll bring her back sometime or her dad say bye bye " Aolani said getting kaliah to wave bye bye.

Aolani made her way to the car to find kaleo waiting for her outside. She rolled her eyes at him " goodbye " she said hopping in her car.