11 .

𝐀𝐓𝐋 || 5;40 am

𝐀𝐓𝐋 || 5;40 am.

It was early at night in the morning Aolani woke up from pain she woke up and immediately thought she was having a miscarriage. But she thought about it she was to far into the pregnancy for that.

She almost cried to death but then she realized it was her water breaking she was hitting kaleo to wake up. And to go get the baby bag but he wasn't bulging.

" KALEO GET UP MY WATER BROKE " she said into his ear moving out the way. He hurried up and got up and ran to the baby room for the bag. While was in pain she just threw on some clothes knowing she gone have to take it off anyways.

Aolani grabbed her camera and started vlogging this was something she didn't want to forget. " hey guys I'm back with another video and this video is the last video I'll make for a while since I'm finna give birth my work literally just broke. No I'm stopping YouTube I will just be in pain and be dealing with a new born. I promise atfer the six weeks over I'll be back with bangers literally. But I'll talk to you guys in the car " she to the camera.

" Kaleo literally just went to get the baby bag and carseat for Kaliah since the hospital said I could not bring her home without a car seat. So we picked out a dior dark blue one but I'm talk to y'all once we get in the car and pull up to the hospital. " she said closing the camera putting in here purse.

He easied her up off the bed seeing she wasn't moving they grabbed her phone and keys and all her chargers and Airpods and clothes he even brought clothes to her house just for this situation. He threw everything in the bag literally.

Aolani thought this day would never come because it came quick but not that quick. She gonna miss her baby bump and talking about kaleo to the baby. Kaleo and Aolani started walking to car after they locked the door going to hers since it was bigger and had to put the car seat in it.

Kaleo drived to Aolani hospital that had her doctor in hours 24/7 for there baby. Aolani was calm and that scared him he started asking dumb stuff.

" are you ok ? , do you need some water ? , do you want a hug ? " Aolani just look at him and giggled.

" look kaleo i understand that your scared but please one question at the time or you gonna make your daughter angry and start Torturing me. We're fine I'm quite because it'll be less painful til we get there. " she said nicely avoiding her daughter trynna kick her.

Aolani opened her purse and grabbed the camera " ok so we're down the street from the hospital and I'm getting irritated but not at the same time " she said showing them the map time thing but not the location.