17.

| 𝗔𝗧𝗟 📍|

Aolani woke up by notifications from her phone actually the shade room she opened her phone and seen that one of her videos went viral.

it was the video when kaleo prank her the other day she couldn't even lie that was funny to watch. aolani loved her and his bond they're so goofy together. but they haven't spent family time together in a while so she decided to cook & probably prank him back with that pill thing.

aolani had to go pick up kaliah from her granny house but she wanted to bring her herself. , they decided to go out of town for a family trip from the pictures she sent aolani they looked like they was having fun.

kaleo and aolani alone time was shortly coming to a end. they wasn't really tripping about it all the house was getting is quietness due to them getting rest while they're child was gone.

as lani made her way to kaleo side debating on waking him up but she didn't she just went to go take a shower and brush her teeth. lani wasn't gone vlog today or nun but she might go to the park with kaliah.

while aolani was in the shower Rea'amir was calling her she hopped out the shower to answer it.

" hi sister, i haven't seen you in almost a year. can we hang out ? " rea'amir said laying down. lani raised her eyebrows up thinking this was weird because she could've easily came over.

" sure but as you know i have a new born and also pregnant for the second time. and i have to wait for my daughter to come so yes come get me " aolani said into the phone looking at kaleo peaceful sleeping.

" sound like a wholee lot of personal black pregnancy problems " Rea'amir said holding her laughing.

" ahaha , when your coming " aolani said becoming irritated because she need to wash her ass.

" once you get your child ma'am so advised you to ALREADY be dressed i promise i will leave you. " rea'amir said truthfully. aolani
laughed at her stupid ass.

" i think i'm just leave kaleo and her together they need a break from me cause i'll kill him if he prank me again. so come get me in like a hour or some " aolani said going threw her closet.

" ok , see you later " amira said to her over the phone.

Once we got off the phone Lani started Finding clothes trynna put outfits together after she couldn't find anything she started looking on Instagram and pinterest.

A few hours later she finally decided on going with a regular beige dress and a white tote bag. kaleo got it for her as a gift she loved his gifts they was always thoughtful and beautiful.

lani really didn't have any friends but she did have associates. it wasn't any problem with anyone she just didn't hang with to many. she liked kicking it with herself even doe she do he a little depressed due to the fact she have a baby and a newborn on the way.

lani made sure she checked on kalani before she lefted because he dad ain't gone call as long he's sleep. and that really bothered her because kaleo started not doing much anything anymore but sleep and eat.

she starting to think all he want is sex and to claim he got a baby by her. but she could be getting the wrong impression no doubt she loved him and she think he love her he claim. he's been acting real strange she started to think.

she got knocked out her thoughts with a loud ass horn blow by her window. she rolled her eyes because she just got done with her hair and brushing her teeth and everything else.

aolani grabbed her things and walked out the door to amira car doors she had a nice lil car. as soon aolani got in she became hungry it was probably her baby being greedy but she'll just wait.