16.

𝐀𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈 was sitting in her bed editing a video that her and kaleo did since he took kaliah to his niece birthday party. i was gone go but I wanted to have a break the baby was getting bigger and it was almost close to gender reveal month.

They didn't do it for they're first born but they was gone try on this baby. Even doe Aolani feels like gender reveals are wasted of money & time because you still have to have a baby shower. What's the point of it she asked her self but she wanted to try it because it looks fun.

Kaleo wasn't gonna care as long she not crying or fussing because her hormones been all over the place. Literally but he feed into it like a idiot because she switches up every sec on what she wants but he love what happens when kaliah gone.

He wanted to surprise Aolani for Valentine's Day but he didn't know how because he hasn't did that for anyone before but he's willing to. And everybody up for his effort to show her he love her.

He was gone do it this weekend since they couldn't celebrate valentines due to a accident between the two. But they worked around it happily. Kaleo didn't cheat on anything it was just people trynna come between them.

Aolani tried to prank kaleo last week with the im not in love with you anymore prank but he didn't take her seriously at all. But he was gone get her ass back today she's been super emotional but he gone do the another girl panties.

Kaleo taken in pissing Aolani off easily, especially when her temper is high right now. But he gone return the favor all weekend and week after this prank.

After his niece party he was deciding on how he was gonna do this prank because she hasn't been trying to leave the house non today. But he gone bring it to her either way while he driving to his moms to drop kaliah off an idea came to his head.

He grabbed his camera to do the intro " wassup guys , I'm finna do this prank on Aolani since she tried to prank me and it failed sadly but anyways so basically I'm do the another girl panties prank I'm scared because while she pregnant she's been hitting like a angry man. " he said to the camera with a straight face at the end while driving.

" ok y'all basically I'm finna go to Walmart and grab some panties and chocolate to make it looks like a discharge. I know my baby pussy clean it's just a prank guys but I'll talk to y'all once I get there , make sure y'all like comment & SUBSCRIBE " he said to the camera closing it.

Kaleo was scared as hell but he hope this prank be worth it cause his life sholl at sake. kaleo laughed scared to his self while pulling in Walmart trynna find a parking spot, he found one at the front he's good.

aolani been blowing his phone up because she was hungry and she been told him. so she was wondering what's taking so long to get home.

kaleo grabbed his bags to do the prank walking out of walmart he decided to get some make up and regular thongs he know her reaction is finna be priceless. while he was  doing the panties he showed the camera what he was doing to make it look like some real.

after a few more minutes he finally got done and started to get out but decided to record. " so guys i'm kinda scared to go in the house but hey she got me a few days ago so say TEAM KALEO IN THE COMMENTS RIGHT NOW " he said closing the camera laughing.

he already had a camera set up and rolling in the house he knew aolani would be up watching tv so he grabbed some perfume from walmart to. he left the camera and other stuff and put the panties hanging out his pocket.

as soon he walked in the house he knew he was in trouble. but he still gone prank her kaleo walked in the room scared as hell " hey pretty girl " he said to aolani trying to kiss her but she mugged him.

" did you get my food ? " she asked with her head tilted. annoyed already from him ignoring her.

he shook his head " no " aolani almost broke her neck " how you didn't get it and you've been out damn near 2 hours " she asked with a raised eyebrow finna hit him. her pregnancy craving are making her very emotional and hungry.

" my bad baby i was busy i'll get it next time , i'm sorry you look so pretty " he said walking off to the mirror to make sure she notice the panties.

  once she did she hopped out the bed laughing to her self. " come here montray " she said to him he slowly walked towards her aolani slapped his ass upside his head.

" so you was busy with a bitch that you couldn't get my food ? " she said to him waiting on a answer. " no they my homeboys " he said to her as she stale faced him.

" soo a nigga wear small ass thongs ? name one of your homeboys that wear thongs nigga with a pussy and big ass and shaped like a bottle UNLESS THERE YOURS " she said with a straight face.

" i mean i've been trying to tell you i'm gay you just a sugar razzle dazzle in my tank damn you caught me " he said holding his hand up. she busted out laughing

" get out " she stopped and pointed to the door. going back to her baby and phone.

" with your mad ass , that's why niggas fuck me better than you lil pregnant fat pussy ass " he said running out the bedroom door when she started going after him.

he ranned so fast he busted his ass on camera. he ain't wanna get beat up but she had him deaddd.

" bae chill it's a prank dance you know i love your pussy stink " he said walking in the room kissing on her. he found the camera and did the ending of the video..

" ok guys that's the ending of the video i guess i'm sleeping on the couch my baby girl took my spot but yea HOPe you guys enjoyed the video & toon in for the next one. " he said closing it.

he went to the living room to edit the video  for a few hours and posted it on youtube.

kaleo and aolani dozed off watching it on youtube after they took they're showers , and cuddle up to eachother.