𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 93

AUTHOR'S POV

"What are you doing!?" Sanemi mouthed at Y/n. "I can do this I have a plan okay!" Y/n signed. Sanemi shook his head. 'Wha....' Muichiro thought staring up at her eyes wide.

"Yeah plan? okay! yeah!" Y/n signed while smiling and giving him a thumbs up. "What are you looking at?" Kokushibo said before going to look up.

"HEY!! KEEP YOUR EYES ON ME UGLY BITCH!!" Sanemi yelled. Kokushibo looked back at Sanemi.

"Okay" Kokushibo said before lifting his sword. Y/n jumped down and grabbed his sword. "Your sword it's so different from mine" Y/n said.

'How did she do that with out me noticing her?' Kokushibo thought. "What ever it's unfair for me to keep your sword so here" Y/n said throwing it over to him.

Sanemi looked at Y/n with a look of death. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!?" Sanemi yelled. "Wha- He was gonna get it back anyway and I want to keep it fair he needs a weapon to fight!" Y/n said plainly.

"FAIR!!? fair!? okay... haha... okay" Sanemi said. Y/n stopped. "Where is he..." Y/n said looking around.

"Oh he's gone too!? Like brother like sister right" Sanemi said. "Hmph" Y/n hummed. Y/n felt a shiver run down her spine and ducked as her head was again almost cut off.

Y/n took out her sword. Space breathing 4th form: Solar flare! A bright flash blinded Kokushibo as Y/n went to cut his neck but only managed to slash the front because he moved back. (I have to do research to complete this breathing form lol but I love outer space so I'm happy haha!😈💀)

Kokushibo stumbled back a bit then stopped and shook his head and opened his eyes. "So it is possible to put a scratch on you" Sanemi said raising his eyebrows.

"That wasn't just a scratch" Y/n muttered. Kokushibo couched and rubbed his neck. "I guess it is possible... even for a tiny 8 year old..." Kokushibo said.

"Uh-" Y/n said eyes wide. '"Tiny"😒' Y/n thought. Kokushibo went to cut Y/n but she blocked it before he could even move.

As they all began fighting again Kokushibo tried his hardest to study Y/n's movements. 'It doesn't look like she's doing this all by chance' He thought.

"Are you even trying!? Pay attention!!" Sanemi said. "Who said I wasn't" Kokushibo said. Y/n stayed silent and focused on the directions, signs, numbers in her vision and the movements of Kokushibo.

'I'm not sure how she hasn't gone crazy she hasn't had a donut in a while and even if all this fighting would've wore her down' Muichiro thought eyes wide.

Kokushibo watched Y/n's eyes catching al his future movements. 'This makes no sense at all she knows what I'm going to do before I even do it!' Kokushibo thought eyes wide.

Y/n stopped when Sanemi got slashed. "Sanemi are you o-" Y/n stopped and slapped her hand over her nose.

'that was DISGUSTING!!' Y/n thought eyes wide. Sanemi just started laughing. "Demon's get drunk once they get a whiff of my blood! And this once the rarest of the rare! One in a lifetime shit!! Now have a fucking feast!" Sanemi yelled.

Kokushibo felt himself almost fall as he moved back a bit. "Woah buddy you're staggering there" Sanemi said before swinging his sword at him.

"What does drunk mean!!" Y/n yelled. 'She's not affected and she doesn't know what drunk means?' Kokushibo thought.

Y/n went behind Kokushibo without him noticing. Solar breathing 5th form: Jupiter's storm! A hurricane full of dust and rocks surrounded Kokushibo as Y/n cut him up as much as possible. She squinted in pain but kept her form as much as she could.

'But I'm the wind Hashira🤨' Sanemi thought. Y/n huffed in relief but disappointment when Kokushibo quickly regenerated. 'I didn't even notice.... she must have taken advantage of my drunken state..." Kokushibo said.

"Man just got rocked by an 8 year old" Sanemi said as he started to fight again. Kokushibo went to cut Y/n's head off but she dodged before he could even swing.

'Maybe donuts are good for you....' Sanemi thought. Sanemi went down and slammed his sword under Kokushibo's foot nearly making him fall.

As Kokushibo went to cut Sanemi's head off Y/n blocked him with her sword. 'She did it again is she guessing based on my movements... but how' Kokushibo thought while narrowing his yes at her.

Kokushibo went to grab her by the back of her hair with out her noticing but she dodged him before he could do anything.

'So she's not betting but there's no way she could've known I would've done that' Kokushibo thought.

'What is he doing? is he testing her or some shit what ever it was that move was kind of sus' Sanemi thought.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at Kokushibo and slashed his arm. 'Will this ever not hurt!?'' Y/n thought. Kokushibo looked at Y/n's eyes and went to move his arm and before he even moved it Y/n looked.

His eyes widened. 'She has it... she's had it the whole time... how have I not noticed... you've put you're gift to good use but now your time's up" Kokushibo thought.

Kokushibo swung at Sanemi. 'He tried to punch me!!? WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE DOING!!?' Sanemi thought.

Y/n went to block the punches from hitting Sanemi. 'He's distracting her' Sanemi thought. "Y/N!! GET BACK!!" Sanemi yelled.

"Wha-" She stopped when her vision went black. 'I can't see' Y/n thought. She shook her head wrapped her blind fold around her eyes and continued fighting.

'She's still fighting. She can hear where I move so that must be it' Kokushibo thought. He swung in front of Y/n but she dodged it then everything was silent. (My guy really Helen Kellered her smh💀)

Y/n stopped in confusion snapped in front of her ears but didn't hear anything. 'Why can't I regenerate!?' Y/n thought. "Sanemi" Y/n said.

"Y/n we're in the middle of a fi-" Y/n cut him off. "Sanemi?" Y/n said as her voice shook a bit. 'What the hell' Sanemi thought.

"Y/n what's wrong with you" Sanemi asked. "This isn't funny! please say something!" Y/n yelled. 'Is she deaf?" Muichiro thought.

"PLEASE SANEMI I'M SCARED!!!" She yelled. "What the hell did you do to her!?" Sanemi yelled. "She can't hear or see you I cut her eyes and split her ear drums" Kokushibo said.

'Shouldn't she be regenerating!? is it because she took the medicine?' I thought. Y/n got down and hugged her knees to her chest.

"I don't get it isn't there some other way you could've done thi-" Kokushibo cut Sanemi off. "You're an idiot" Kokushibo said.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Sanemi said. "You still haven't noticed have you? I've nearly only seen her a couple of times and I still saw it. You don't need six eyes to notice someone has  demon slayer mark" Kokushibo said.

Sanemi's eyes widened. "Isn't that just because she's a demon! and plus she's only been a demon slayer for about a year!" Sanemi said.

"She's had it way before she was a demon so that means she was born with it. two years and you couldn't see it" Kokushibo said.

Sanemi just glared at him then looked at Y/n. He noticed the distance between her and Kokushibo and ran over and grabbed her.

Y/n squirmed in confusion. 'Is this Kokushibo? or Sanemi?' Y/n thought. Sanemi went behind a pillar and put her down.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave you for now..." Sanemi said before running away.
______________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! I know I posted this days late but I had school! I finished tho so! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈