𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝗦𝗧 | 𝗞𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗜 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗠𝗜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY ONE | KIRARI MOMOBAMI

YANDERE KIRARI MOMOBAMI X FEMALE READER

"HER POSSESSION."

IN WHICH, the Student Council President goes to the extent of keeping the student council president of Shujin Academy, [Y/N] [L/N].

WARNINGS, slight stalking behavior, kidnapping, Kirari being Kirari.

REQUESTED BY, piticalusername

NOTE, I hope you enjoy it!

WORD COUNT, 1562

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Shujin Private Acadmy.
A prestigious school with higher-up students that only care for its public image instead of its student's well-being, and the number of employees who actually care about the student's welfare are a handful few. The students attending Shujin can range from young people of middle-class families to relatives of media and corporation moguls.

Of course, which such a school like this, there's a student council who has control over everything.

And you were none other than the student council president.

With such status as yours, people were bound to have their eyes set on you. A certain someone from a different academy had more of an 'obsession' towards you.

That certain someone was none other than Kirari Momobami, the student council president of Hyakkaou Private Academy. The academy which is filled with rich students from political families and such.

Ever since Kirari has laid her eyes on you, she just couldn't get enough. It was worse since you went to a different academy but if she's being honest, that didn't bother her. In fact, it just gave her an excuse to search and dig through your information, background, etcetera.