𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱𝗧𝗛 | 𝗣𝗢𝗡𝗭𝗨

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DAY FIFTEEN | PONZU

YANDERE PONZU X FEMALE READER

"HUNTING FOR YOUR HEART."

IN WHICH, Ponzu grows fond of [Y/N].

REQUESTED BY, __SILKSONG__

WARNINGS, blood, murder, obsessing over someone.

NOTE, Ponzu is so underrated, it's nice to know someone else likes Ponzu.

WORD COUNT, 512.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Zevil Island was a much bigger island than you thought it was. However, that wasn't your concern. Your major concern was the person who was hunting your badge to collect 3 points. You didn't expect Trick Tower to drain all of your energy, meaning that your first day on Zevil Island was you finding a good spot where you can hide and get rest.

But to at least bring some light into this mess, you did meet a girl named Ponzu and the two of you got along pretty nice. She seemed determined to finish the Hunter Exam and you smiled at her. When Ponzu saw your smile, she felt butterflies in her stomach but pushed them away. But, she felt a tug in her heart and a tiny voice in the back of her head to find keep an eye on you to make sure nothing happens to you.

the 1st and 2nd days were you gaining energy and the 3rd day was starting to hunt your badge number. While exploring you could have sworn you heard bushes shake from the side of you. You quietly approached it and were about to charge when you realize there was nothing in there.

'Calm down, [Y/N]. It's most likely your paranoia getting the best of you.'

You let out a deep breath and continued your search. Only if you knew Ponzu was taking a note of every movement that you took.

"[Y/N]!" A familiar voice called out to you. You turned around and saw Ponzu walking towards you.

"Oh, hey, Ponzu!" You greeted back as you slowed down your pace, letting her catch up to you. "How's your search been going?" You asked.

She sighed, "I tried looking for my target with no sign where he could be." 

You hummed, "Who's your target?"

"Bourbon. Yours?"

"Number 246, Kurapika. I think..."

Ponzu gave you a small smile while you sulked, knowing well you won't be able to fight off Kurapika seeing he has incredible strength.

"I say we stick together, we'll have a greater chance of completing this phase if we do so," Ponzu suggested, which at first glance seems like a great idea however, the reason was for you to stick by her side so that she can keep an eye on you and not have her stalk you with the chance of you mistaking her for an opponent. 

Blinded by her compassion, you agreed, "Alright if you say so."

Ponzu's world filled with happiness when you said that. She was grateful that the two of you were friends and not enemies or else the interaction would have been more brutal than this.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃