|| 2 : Slumber Party ||

"I'm serious Mina! My girlfriend was so mad at me for canceling our plans!" Denki exclaimed, leaning back on his own luggage. Ashido rolled her eyes, glancing at her four friends.

The girl was waiting for the other boy to arrive. Izuku Midoriya. Her cousin should arrive any minute. It's sort of like a tradition. Twice a year, Izuku comes over to spend a whole week with Mina, and her parents. Then, the Ashidos go spend a week over at the Midoriyas. It's always been that way, even if no one really knew why.

"So, where exactly are we all going to stay. Your parents won't let a bunch of boys sleep in your room." Kirishima asked, picking his teeth on the sofa. 

"You'll all be sleeping in the guest room. There's only one bed, so you guys can take turns or whatever... Not my problem." She giggled. The teen then looked over her shoulder, seeing the yellow taxi outside her house. Her face lit up, spotting the familiar silhouette step out of the vehicle. 

The female opened the door, yelling loudly. "IZUBABEEEE!" She cheered, spreading her arms wide. She was immediately met by a large hug from her cousin. "MINAAA!" The boy cheered in response. 

Katsuki stared at what was going on. Who the hell was this guy? His weird sunglasses hid most of his face.

"Izu, how've you been?" Ashido asked, pressing a hand on her hip. The boy waved his hands in the air. "Oh, don't even talk about it. My life's been pretty crappy lately. But it's better now that I'm here!" He giggled. The two curly haired people laughed. "Oh, Sorry to hear it's been crappy..." The girl mumbled. The green haired boy smiled. "Woah, you really weren't kidding when you said your cup size is D now, huh?" He snickered, pointing at the pink haired girl's chest. 

Once more, the two laughed hysterically. 

Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were all confused, as they watched the odd scene reveal itself in front of their eyes. 

"I told you it was a D!" The female giggled, hauling the mysterious boy into the house. "Anyhoo, Izu, I want you to meet my friends! They'll be spending the weekend here with us. I sort of forced them to, since they have no idea what Twilight is." The girl sighed, pointing at the 4 males in the living room. 

"They don't know what Twilight is? God, it's so good! Uh- Anyways... Um, Nice to meet you all! I'm Mina's cousin: Izuku Midoriya! I'll be staying here for a week." The freckled boy said, removing his oversized sunglasses. 

"Ah, Nice to meet you Izuku! I'm Eijirou Kirishima. That's Hanta Sero, Katsuki Bakugou, and Denki Kaminari!" A certain red headed male spoke, pointing at the other boys. Some of them waved, and other simply nodded. 

"Ah, that's a lot of names. I'll try to remember." Izuku stated, smiling softly. 

"Come, Izu! I'll bring your stuff in the spare room. You'll be staying with these idiots for a few days. It's just for the weekend though!" The girl said, walking off with her cousin.

"Damn... They seem close." Denki said, staring at the other boys.

"Right?? I mean, they're cousins... But even I'm not that close to my cousin." Kirishima added. 

"Should we go creep on them? I bet they're fucking in the other room..." Kaminari giggled. 

Sero stared at the two in disgust. "Come on guys, that's gross! Mina's not that type of girl! Why would she do that with someone she's related to?" He said, cringing.

However, the black haired boy's comment did nothing to the other boys. Both Eijirou and Denki stood up, snickering as they ran towards the guest room. "They're gross... I'm glad we have at least one normal guy in our friend group, huh, Katsuki?" Hanta asked, nudging the blonde's shoulder gently. Bakugou shrugged. 

"I'm going to piss." He stated, standing up and leaving his friend alone in the living room. He made his way towards the bathroom, which was not far from the guest room. As the blonde teen opened the door, he heard giggles from the neighboring room. Of course, he peeked, seeing Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido and Midoriya. His eyes locked onto the curly haired greenette. 

His smile was wide, and his freckles looked like stars. His big green eyes looked fake, dude to how beautiful they were. His hair bounced at every movement he did. "Bro?" 

Katsuki flinched, turning around to Hanta. "You already done in the bathroom? I was getting lonely in the living room, so I decided to come hang with the others." The other teen said. Bakugou nodded, entering the bathroom. He closed the door, covering his face with his hand. He had been staring, and someone caught him! Jesus, it almost gave him a heart attack! 

The red-eyed teen sat down, exhaling. The green haired guest was indeed attractive, but not his type at all. Was he even gay? Just by the way he acted... Maybe? 

Katsuki rolled his eyes. Unbelievable. Is he really thinking about his friend's cousin? This complete weirdo... He doesn't even know him! And he's got terrible taste in sunglasses. 

Definitely not his type. 

It's just temporary. 

This feeling's going to disappear soon enough...

Right?