|| 6 : Monday Affair ||

⚠Slight Smut⚠

"Good Night, Guys!" Mina cheered, closing her bedroom door. Katsuki followed the boys into the spare room, where their sleeping-bags were left. 

Katsuki slipped into his, once again facing the greenette. It was Sunday Night. The friends were finally done watching all the Twilight movies... And tomorrow, the kids were returning to school. However, Izuku will stay to help Ashido's parents during the day. 

"Hey." Bakugou whispered, seeing Izuku smiled shyly. "You told her, didn't you?" He asked. Midoriya seemed to be confused for a moment, before he finally caught on. "Oh! No... No I didn't. I thought about it, of course... But I didn't." Izuku spoke. 

Bakugou felt relieved. He could trust Izuku after all. The blonde smiled, leaning a little closer, and pressing a gentle and sweet kiss on the freckled boy's lips. Izuku leaned in too, letting a soft sigh out once he pulled away. Both boys smiled at each other, before looking around to make sure nobody had seen what they had just done... Thankfully, nobody had.  

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Izuku asked. Bakugou looked back at the greenette, nodding. 

"Why're you doing this?" The freckled boy added. Katsuki suddenly felt the lump in his throat return, once again. He didn't like it this time.

"I don't know." He muttered. "I guess I like it." 

To these words, Midoriya blushed heavily. 

"Good Night." 

Katsuki watched his friend's cousin roll over, pulling out When Love Lasts, and flashing his dim flashlight towards it. "Good Night." He muttered back, as he flipped over, facing Kaminari. 

"Goooood Morning Friends!" Mina cheered, dancing around the sleeping-bags. All the boys woke up, groaning as they did so. "G'Morning, Mina." Denki muttered. 

"Wake up, sleepy-heads! Time for school! And, after school, you guys will be coming back here to grab your stuff and  go back to your places!!" The girl sang, continuing to dance around. 
"And, I want to say thank you for spending this weekend with me, and watching Twilight!!" 

Izuku giggled, watching his cousin dance out the room. 

"Midoriya, what're you going to do while we're gone?" Sero asked, curious. Izuku yawned, stretching. "Nothing much. Mostly going to help my aunt and uncle around the house." 

All boys quickly hurried out the room, as they were soon to be late for school. 

"Bye guys! Bye Kacchan!" Izuku yelled, waving goodbye to his friends. 

Bakugou waved back, smiling widely. 

Mondays are usually something Katsuki hates... But when Izuku is around... It's great. If a simple sweet goodbye from the boy makes him smile... Then what else can?

"IzuBabe! Mom! Dad! We're here!" 

Izuku looked over towards the door, where Mina and her friends were coming in. "Auntie and Uncle went out to get supper... If you want, I can help you guys repack!" Izuku said, coming towards the friends. 

"Awe alright!" Ashido smiled, walking towards the room. Izuku waited for all his friends to go, before he followed them towards the spare room. However, before Midoriya could make it into the room, he was violently shoved into another one. The bathroom. Izuku tripped, trying to regain his balance. He turned around, met by a familiar Bakugou. The blonde closed the door, locking it, before gently pressing Izuku against the wall. 

The greenette looked up, a little confused of what had just happened. Suddenly, his lips were met by others.  The blonde pulled away, letting him breathe once more. 

"What- K-Kacchan?" Izuku stuttered, wiping his lips. 

Bakugou looked down at the submissive greenette, before clashing his lips with his once more. The two made out for another two minutes, intertwining their tongues as they did so. Katsuki was the first to pull away again, unzipping his pants. 

"G-Gah, Kacchan what're you doing?! They're going to hear us!!" Izuku whispered, panicking. 

Bakugou shook his head, pulling down his pants. "Nah, just be quiet." He whispered back. Midoriya was once again pinned to the wall. Unbelievable. The blonde didn't even ask for his consent! Not that he was going to refuse... But why now? Not when their friends are right outside. 

Izuku stopped thinking as he watched the blonde yank his pants down. He felt his cheeks turn red, feeling Katsuki's bulge grind against his. It felt different. He didn't like it that much, but it wasn't too bad either. He didn't know whether to hate this feeling or not.

"Now, be quiet..." Katsuki whispered, flipping the boy around, for him to be facing the opposite way. Of course, he made the greenette bend down, only to quickly slam his dick inside of the small male. The freckled boy immediately let out a muffled whine, feeling the 6-inch-long shaft bang into him. 

"Shh, Shh..." Bakugou whispered, gripping onto the curly green hair, trying to slam harder. Midoriya moaned softly, trying not to get heard. After nearly several minutes of non-stop sex, Izuku finally ejaculated, letting his sperm spread over the wall. Bakugou, on the other hand, had not cum yet. Therefore, he kept pounding deeper, and faster. A long yet quiet groan was heard, as the small male felt a warm liquid enter his body. It was somewhat pleasing... It was nice. 

Katsuki quickly pulled away before pulling his pants back up. Izuku quickly followed, pulling up his jeans, before turning around. Everything that had just happened was a major blur. It was also hard to believe that nobody heard them. After all, they weren't hiding their moans very well. 

Midoriya had gotten used to it, since he had already lost his virginity before this. With a guy back in his country. It was during school hours, that the two had done it in the bathroom stall. However, the boy he had done it with didn't like him at all. It was simply a random thing that had happened. 

But, this time, he had done it with someone he liked. Someone he had a connection with. That's why he didn't mind it. That's why he didn't call for help. That's why he didn't consider it a rape. 

He loves Katsuki Bakugou. Even if it's only been a few days... He knows. 

Bakugou was the best.

My Friend's Cousin \ A BakuDeku StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara