|| 7 : Official Face Time ||

Izuku smiled, seeing his screen light up. Suddenly, Katsuki appeared on it. After the affair the two had when Izuku was over to his cousin's house, the two had officially confirmed they were dating. They had been for the past year now. And they were happy, even if they were at long-distance. 

"Hey Kacchan!" Izuku cheered, seeing the boyfriend smile at the other side of the screen. 

"Hey, cutie." The blonde replied, smiling brightly. 

"How was school today? Mina and the others giving you a hard time again?" Midoriya asked. Bakugou groaned. "Nah, it ain't half bad. After all, all I have to think about is you... And I get better." The blonde said, proudly. 

Izuku snickered. "I make you that happy?" He asked. Katsuki shook his head. "Nope, you just make me horny." He replied. Midoriya laughed loudly, unable to hide the blush that had formed on his freckled cheeks. 

"Gosh, okay..." He giggled. Bakugou smiled at the other side of the screen once more. "I'll be going over to visit you in two weeks." He said, making the greenette yelp in joy. "Ah, Really?! That's great Kacchan!!" He cheered, clapping his hands as he laughed a little. 

Katsuki smiled, watching his boyfriend giggle on his screen. He was too adorable.

Bakugou scoffed, thinking of how lucky he was. How lucky he had been to be able to date his friend's cousin. 

Midoriya was the cutest. The nicest. The sweetest... He was simply the best. 

"Hey, squirt... Once I get there... I'm telling you... I'll make you moan my name..." 

Izuku giggled, blushing once more. "Yeah, sure you will..." He said, rolling his eyes. He watched, seeing his boyfriend smirk. Dating each other... They were happy. 

That's all that mattered, right?