|| 3 : Secret Bathroom Break ||

"Grab some Cheese Puffs too!" Denki exclaimed, running down a different isle. 

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Why did I have to come here?" He grumbled, earning a nudge from the girl next to him. "Because, Katty! We're grabbing a bunch of snacks for the movie!!" Mina cheered. It was already getting late, on a Saturday night. The stores were empty, so they didn't really have anyone in their way. 

Bakugou stuffed his hands in his pockets, following the two remaining people. Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari had all ran off. So it left Mina, Izuku and Katsuki alone. 

"Oh, Mina! Look! I love this skirt! I wonder if they have the design in pants..." The greenette suddenly exclaimed, grabbing a short skirt off a rack. Katsuki stared at the two, a little confused. 

"Izu, I'm surprised you don't cross-dress. You'd look good in skirts, I swear!" Mina cheered, swinging her arm around the small boy. "Guh, Nah! I'd make skirts go out of style... Plus, I ain't too comfortable in them. I'll stick to pants for now." The freckled boy laughed. The pink haired girl rolled her eyes. 

"Oh, you'd look great in anything Izu! Right, Katty?" 

Katsuki's eyes widened. What's he supposed to say to that? Izuku stared at him, waiting for an answer. "Yeah I guess. He looks good." The blonde shrugged. Ashido smiled widely, which Katsuki noticed, but decided to ignore. "Awe, thanks!" Izuku said, placing the skirt back onto the rack. 

After several minutes of random shopping, the six people got back together, to pay for the purchases. It didn't take long, and they were all walking back to Ashido's house.

"Mom! Dad! We're home!" The girl yelled, walking into her house. All boys waved at the two parents, before they all sat down in the living room. 

"It's Twilight Time!" Izuku cheered, plopping down on the sofa, next to Kaminari.

"Dude, why do you like Twilight? It's kind of sus that you like it. You gay or something?" Kaminari snickered, earning a loud laugh from every boy in the room. 

Izuku calmed down after laughing a little, and looked down shyly.  "Yeah, I am." He said, making all boys go quiet. "Hold on, you are?" Kirishima asked. Izuku nodded. The silence in the room was awkward, as they waited for Ashido to come back. 

"Okay, Guys! Time to do this shit!" Mina cheered, walking into the quiet room. None of her friends responded. "What's wrong?" She asked. 

It took a few seconds before one of the boys answered. "I just told the guys about my sexuality... I thought they'd be more accepting than this to be honest. But they've just been quiet the whole time." Izuku responded, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

To that, all boys perked up. "HEY! WE ACCEPT YOU MIDORIYA! AS A MATTER OF FACT, KATSUKI'S GAY, AND WE ACCEPT HIM TOO!" Sero yelled, earning a whack in the back of the head from the blonde. "OH SHUT UP!" He yelled. 

"Wait, you are?" Izuku asked, looking at the flustered blonde. "No! I, well... I- Yeah, But I never wanted you to know!" He yelled. Midoriya smiled softly, looking down. "It's fine, It's not like I'll tell anyone." He whispered. 

Katsuki felt the lump in his throat disappear, before looking away. It had been like that ever since Izuku arrived, a few hours earlier. Whenever the boy would talk to him, he'd get a strange lump in his throat, and he'd feel his face heat up. And for some reason, he'd have a strange feeling his in lower-stomach. It felt... Queasy? It's hard to explain. 

"Well, It's good to know you guys accept me." Izuku continued, smiling brightly. 

"Anyhoo- Let's start!" Mina cheered, grabbing the remote. 

Bakugou looked up, crossing Izuku's regard. The greenette smiled at him, before standing up and walking towards the hall without saying anything. Didn't he say he liked Twilight? Maybe something's wrong?
Katsuki stood up quietly, following the small male out of curiosity. He followed him up to the bathroom, where he decided to stop. Izuku was just going to pee. No biggie. The blonde shrugged, stuffing his hands in his pockets, turning around. However, he stopped in his tracks when he heard a thud in the bathroom. He turned around, peeking over his shoulder to face the door. 

Suddenly, he heard another thud. 

And another. Louder. 

Katsuki quietly walked over to the door, pressing his forehead on the wood. He couldn't hear much: Just some rattling noises. What was Midoriya doing in there? Bakugou patiently waited, waiting to hear something else. A toilet flush, maybe? Even a sigh of relief. He didn't care. He just wanted to make sure the greenette was doing okay. 

The blonde's ears perked up, hearing a soft sigh from the inside of the room. Another one. The sighs soon turned into soft, muffled moans, which made Katsuki's weird stomach feeling return. He felt his cheeks turn red, somewhat knowing what the freckled boy was up to, thanks to his dirty mind. The blonde listened a little, knowing it was probably creepy. But he couldn't resist the adorable moans coming from the bathroom. They were so soft, and cute. 

"Where did Izu and Bakubae go?" 

Bakugou looked towards the end of the hall, hearing Mina's voice. He leaned off the door, walking towards the living room again. 

These events were not to be spoken about to any of his friends. He didn't want anyone to know about Izuku's little bathroom break. And he didn't want his friends to think he was creeping on the poor boy either.