|| 5 : 7 Minutes In Heaven ||

"Go Kiri! Your turn!" Sero cheered, handing the empty water bottle to his friend. The red haired boy. Kirishima grabbed it, spinning it on the ground. Once the bottle stopped turning, it was facing towards Katsuki. Eijirou smiled widely. 

"Guess it's me and you, huh, Bakubro?" The teen asked, earning an eye-roll from the ash blonde. Katsuki grumbled, standing up and walking to the room. He didn't know why him and his friends were playing 7-Minutes-In-Heaven, but since Mina wanted to take a break from watching Twilight for a few hours, they ended up playing the foolish game. 

"Alright dude, 7 minutes start now. What do you want to do?" Eijirou asked, staring at Bakugou who had lied down in Ashido's bed. The aggressive blonde shrugged. "I've never been in Mina's room before... It's kinda cute." The red haired teen continued, looking around the room. He stared at the white walls, pink curtains, and the comfortable bed, situated beside the wooden dresser. It was a pretty girly room. Decent. 

Before the two knew it, the time was up, and they were sent out the room. 

"Alright, Katty! Your turn! Spin, spin!" Ashido cheered, immediately handing the bottle to the blonde. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "I'm skipping my turn. Ain't going in there with another moron again." He sighed, sitting down. 

"Oh, come on! It's the rules! You have to spin and go in with the person it lands on!" Denki whined. Katsuki rolled his eyes, violently ripping the empty plastic bottle out of the girl's hands, before lying it on the ground and making it spin. It spun for several seconds, before stopping towards a greenette. 

"Awe, sweet! Finally, I'm going in!" Izuku said, clapping his hands, smiling widely. Bakugou's mood suddenly faded away. Maybe going into that room again wasn't too bad. 

"Come on, Kacchan." Midoriya said, determined. Bakugou smiled, following the smaller male into the girl's bedroom. Izuku was so cute. 

"Alright! 7 minutes, here we go!" The boy cheered, plopping down on the pink bed. Katsuki followed, awkwardly sitting beside him. There was a silence. 

"I noticed you reading a book last night. You into romantic stuff?" Katsuki asked, breaking the silence. Izuku looked over, smiling shyly. "Oh, yeah. I like romantic books. My mom used to read some when I was a kid, so I guess I started reading them, and I started liking them. Anyways, long story short, I love romance books!" Midoriya giggled, looking down at his knees. Bakugou smiled, feeling the lump in his throat return. He felt the queasy feeling in his lower-stomach once more. He didn't hate it, but he didn't like it either.

"Do you like reading that kind of book?" Izuku asked, tilting his head to the side. Katsuki nodded, knowing he was lying. "Really? Cool! What kind of parts to do prefer?" Midoriya asked, excited. Katsuki shrugged. "Any." He said. "You?" 

Izuku smiled. "I... I guess I liked kissing scenes." He spoke. "Really?" Bakugou asked, leaning back. The green haired boy nodded.

"Yeah. I think they're really romantic. Just the way the man leans in slowly, pressing a gently kiss on his lover's lips... God, it's really romantic. I don't like seeing them in movies, though... I think they make it a little exaggerated." The small male continued. Katsuki blinked a few times, realizing he had somehow gotten closer to Izuku's face. Why? He didn't know. His body had moved on it's own. 

The blonde looked down, to the greenette's eyes, which were merely 2 inches away from his. He felt his nose brush against Izuku's, before his lips pressed against the others. Bakugou leaned in a little more, before pulling away. The blonde looked around the room, in disbelief. What had he just done? He barely knows Midoriya!

"U-Um... Wh...Wha-?" Izuku stuttered, looking down as he did so. Bakugou looked back, trying to hide the blush that was creeping onto his cheeks and ears. 

"Sorry." He spoke, just as the bedroom door swung open. 

"Hey guys! 7 minutes are over! Come on out! Izuku, it's your turn to spin!!" Ashido cheered, signing to the boys to come outside, into the hall. Both Midoriya and Bakugou walked out the girl's room, walking into the hall which led to the living room. Izuku quickly spun the bottle, landing it on Ashido. The green haired boy sighed in relief, before hauling his cousin into her bedroom. 

Bakugou looked around, seeing his 4 guy-friends. He knew the curly haired boy was probably going to tell Ashido about the quick kiss. However, there's nothing he can do about it. Mina will know about it, which means she'll probably tell all of his friends as well. 

He was going to get laughed at. After all, he kissed his friend's cousin! After knwoing him for only 24 hours... 

What a pain in the neck.