25 : calls

"Oh, so Jake skipped school because he was after some girls again?"
The rumours of Jake's whereabouts started to stir up again.

Hwayoung was beyond confused and was extremely troubled for Jake.

Jake never picked up her calls.

Even her messages were not even delivered to him.

There were multiple rumours about Jake's whereabouts right now.

There was one saying that he skipped school because he was playing with some girls.

Another was that he went for a vacation.

Another was that Jake changed schools.

There were many other reasons but, Hwayoung was most probably going to believe it was the first reason since after all, she was going to meet him this Saturday.

Or maybe, he just fell sick...

When Hwayoung tried to ask Jungwon about Jake, he just shook his head or shrugged his shoulders and did not reply with anything.

Hwayoung was very sure that Jungwon knows everything but, he was just not planning to say it.

Hwayoung then let out a deep sigh as she slouched back into her seat.

"But the first reason does not explain why he was acting like that that day-"

"Did you hear that Sihyo is going to get surprised this Saturday for a date with Jungwon?"
One of Hwayoung's classmates told her friends.

"OH MY GOD- WITH JUNGWON?!"
The other girl started squealing and stomping her feet adorably at the thought of shopping Sihyo and Jungwon together.

"What the fuck... I can't even get away with this in school?"
Hwayoung cursed out of disgust and covered her eyes with the palms of her hands.

"HWAYOUNG!"
A very longing and familiar voice called out.

"Sihyo?"
Hwayoung took off her palms from her ears.

"Did you hear that Jungwon was most probably going to go on a date soon? Oh my gosh! I do wonder who is this lucky girl!"
Sihyo blushed as she sat beside Hwayoung.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK YOU WANT-

So the first thing she came back up to me after such a long time was to ask me a question about her love life when SHE ALREADY KNOWS THE FUCKING ANSWER?!

"Of course it's going to be you! Jungwon has definitely liked you for so long already!"
Hwayoung gushed as she plastered a fake smile on her face.

"Nope, it can't be~"
Sihyo tried to stay humble but, she was already blushing so madly.

"Aish... Don't try to act humble! Everyone in the class already knows!"
Hwayoung playfully slapped Sihyo's arm.