5:03| Just Shut Up and Leave, Bitchass

Nico didn't like Dumbledore

He didn't understand why, but something about the old man who strongly resembles Santa Claus made Nico feel unsafe. He just never understood why everyone seems to hang on to his every last word as if it would solve all the world's problems.

And he especially loathed how the man's eyes always twinkled.

That fucking twinkle.

That haunted his nightmares. Like he knew exactly how everything was going to go, and he would win.

So, when Dumbledore stood up at the end of the feast to give his "annual speech of encouragement" which was a load of horseshit to the Ravenclaw, Nico simply rolled his eyes and slammed his head on the table which made the plates chatter a little.

"Welcome, all to another year at Hogwarts!"

How is he not dead yet, Nico thought? Duh. Witchcraft and selling souls. He lifted his head from the table.

Instead of listening to brainwashing, Nico let his eyes wander around the Great Hall. Surprise, surprise. They landed on the fucking Gryffindor table. More specifically, on James hot-damn Potter.

James is much more interesting than Dumbledore. As if there's a contest. Nico couldn't help but imagine the two in a beauty contest.

Nico accidentally laughed out loud at his thoughts. Thankfully, it was quiet enough that not everyone noticed, but it was loud enough he turned a few heads. Coincidently, the part where he laughed was when Dumbledore was telling them about the dangers. Oops.

Marlene leaned over and whispered horribly, "What's so funny?"

"Just the voices."

That made people turn away. Marlene just laughed.

Thank the gods the speech is over. Only fifteen minutes of his life he'll never get back.

Groaning, Nico got up and started to head up toward the Ravenclaw common room with Marlene. However, everyone else seemed to have the exact same idea and no one could leave the Great Hall. Wonderful.

And slimy Snape and his band of fugly bitches were next to them. Nico just closed his eyes and prayed a piano would magically fall from the ceiling and crush them all.

"Stupid mudbloods can't walk out two doors," a voice worse than nails on a chalkboard said unnecessarily. Snape. Ew.

Nico just let out a loud groan and said, "Do you have an off button or can you shut the fuck up on your own?"

He was too tired to care.

Instead of waiting for a reply he assumed would be either a slur or a threat, he walked away with a laughing Marlene on his arm.