32

(play song when i tell you :))))) )
Thursday. It was a slow day. One more day till friday. Homecoming. You had conflicting thoughts on wheather to go or not. You had no date and you definitely were not asking someone. You just didn't see a point in going. Getting up out of bed you got dressed. During your morning Nat and Tony begged you to go as you ate breakfast. "Ill go with you." Pieter spoke zooming past you. "No." you stated sipping your tea. "No." you laughed. "I'd rather go with your sister." you said winking at Wanda. She laughed. "I'll bring you." Thor said. You thought about it. "Why not." you said. "No, No! your not going to your school dance with Thor the avengers/ God." Nat secured. Thor grunted, "I've never been to a school dance before." he added. "You've never been to a school full stop." Nat snapped. "Just go with pete." she said. "I can't he has his on someone, I kinda..... pushed them together." you said. Tony was confused, he knew you liked pete and didn't know why you would push him and Liz together. Finishing your breakfast you got to the train and made it to school. It was the average morning nothing weird happened the train got on time. Making it to school you looked at all the posters. "Homecoming." "Find a date." "FRIDAY!!!" It was screaming at you. To get to your locker you had to pass the principles office. You saw Peter through the window. He looked like he was getting scolded. You felt bad for him but he did run off so. Making your way to your locker you saw Liz waiting there. "What now." you groaned under your breath. "Y/n!!!!" she said noticing you. "Yeah....?" you said confused. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" she said hugging you. "Your welcome.....why?" you asked. "Don't act dumb, i know you had something with Peter asking me to Friday." she said. "You got me" yous aid sarcastically. "How did you know i liked him." she asked. "I just get vibes and he does like you so......also em even if you didn't liek him, i wanted him ask you, just give it a shot. He never gets anything, i wanted him to have this." you said. She softly smiled. "you really care about him." she said. "Well yeah, he was the only person who made me comfortable after i moved here." you said staring into space. "Right we'll i got to go, thank you again, come tommorow please." she said "I'll see." you said opening your locker. "Bye." you both said before she left. Grabbing your books you went to first class. Psychology. Taking a seat you,opened your books. "Hey." a voice spoke. You looked to your left to see him. Edvin. "Long time to see." yous said looking back down to the books. He paused trying to look for words. "Look i'm really sorry.....All the stuff with Peter was ages ago and i don't think we have any problems. I really like you and i want you to be my date to homecoming." he smiled softly.You looked at him dead in the eye. "No." you stated you were about to get up and move seats until he grabbed your wrist. He held onto it tightly. "Come on." he said. "There's no one else i like." he said. "Let go." you said clenching your jaw. You were so angry. Your eyes didn't glow, but your felt your powers heating up. You started to focus it on his hand. "AH!" "Wtf!" he said taking his hand back. You looked at him. "hand cramp." he chuckled nervously before you took a seat elsewhere.

Your first three classes went by and for little break you went out to the courtyard just for some air. Entering maths you saw Peter with his head on the desk. "You alright." you ask. His head shot up. He frowned. "No, i've detention." "That's it." you were confused. "You run out on a school trip and all you get is detention." you exclaimed. "yeah, i'm just ugh." he groaned. "i know i'm sorry." you sympathised. "Y/n, I asked Liz." he said. "And....." you said acting as if you didn't know. "She said yes!, Y/n Liz likes me!!!!" he said grabbing yiru hand. "That's amazing Pete." you said crushing inside. You knew you didn't ahve a chance with Peter. You smiled to be supportive. You took as seat and got through the class. The next two classes were fine got through them with no breakdowns thankfully and now at lunch. Like all the classes, nothing unusual you just got through it. Liz occasionally looked over at your table and waved making Peter blush. "Y/n you wanna come to my place after school. I need your help with some stuff." Peter asked you while you looked into space. "Ugh sure", you said flustered. At least you had something to look forward to. The last theee classes went ahead and you had no problems.You didn't see Peter but you assumed he already left. You knew the way to Peters appartement. It didn't occur to you that he was in detention 🤨🤨. Knocking on the door if his appartement, May opened the door. "oh y/n, why are you here." she asked. "Is peter not here." you asked. "He's on detention y/n?" she chuckled. "O my god." you chuckled rubbing your head. "Peter asked to come here after school. I think he forgot about it eswell." you laughed "Well em...i'm sorry i will probably be back in about an hour so, thank you May." you said about to walk off. "Y/n, his detention is only an hour if you want to just hang in his room and do your homework or something." she said. "It's saves you the time of travelling." she added. "Um sure, uh thansk you so much." you said before she let you in. "I have to pop for a min. So please jsut ye know make yourself at home." she said grabbing her purse. "Uh yeah. Thank you." you repaeated. She left. There was silence. You walked into Peters room and put your bag on teh floor. You looked at his room. You rember s when you watched all the star wars movies. It was a real nerds bedroom. You sat down and completed your homework. When May got home she also brought Peter with him. You didn't hear them come in. "Heyyyyy......" Peter smiled awkwardly opening the door. "Sorry..." he said. "It's alright." you smiled. "What you did you need me for." you asked. He closed teh door. "I need help." "WHAT DO I DO TOMORROW NIGHT." he begged you. "calm,calm." you said. "Ok what firstly do you need help with." you asked. "How do i dance." he begged. "Ok, don't worry." You got up and took Peters hand. Taking your phone you played a song (play song now).

You took Peters hand. "Right ok so one step forward. Two steps back." "Relax." you lectured him. You started doing the movements slowly with him. He started copying you You both started swaying. You both laughed when Peter fell over his own feet. you watched his eyes as he concentrate on his feet. " Peter know you're not supposed to concentrate supposed to relax, sway." you looked into his eyes as he looked into yours  he was comfortable and was now a natural.Eventually Peter got the hang of it. you let go of his hand. " what's the next problem Pete" you asked. " I need to know how to tie a tie." he said. " I don't know how to help you there, i ahve no idea how to do it either." " let's just get a video on YouTube." yous aid grabbing your phone as Peter got two ties. You both watched the video it took you about 10 minutes to finally get the hang of it at the end Peters looked normal and looked alright but yours looks too small and it was messy. "Well i'm not wearing any ties." you chuckled. Peter took off his tie. Peter could dance and tie ties. "Is there anything else Pete?" you asked. Peter looked a little anxious. "What wrong," you asked. "It's just a bit awkward this next thing." he said. "Peter if you trust me it doesn't matter." you assured him. He paused. "I don't know how to kiss someone. I never.... ye know." he mumbled. "Pete don't worry." "Here" you started. You sat opposite him. "What you got to do is....." you said getting closer. "I want you to look at her eyes." you said looking into Peters eyes. "Then to her lips" you stuttered looking at Peters lips. Those soft looking lips. "Then back to her eyes." you said again looking to his eyes. "Move...in closer." you whispered now moving closer to his face. You were literally now face to face. You paused looking at his lips. Your heart was pounding. You were breathing heavily. "And...then....kiss." you said. Should you kiss him? Just do it, why not?. "That's it." you said backing out. You were screaming inside. WHY DID YOU NOT!!!!! "Thansk y/n, but you just told me what to do before the kiss, i don't know how to kiss." he said. You paused. "Gimme your hand. "Pretend this is Liz right?" you started. He nodded. You took the front of his wrist infint if your face. "Eyes, lips, eyes, then...." you said before slowly putting your lips on the skin underneath his hand. You backed out. "Slow, but passionate. Start with a little tongue then enclose with the lips." you said letting go of his hand. "Thanks y/n you know a lot of people wouldn't help their friend like this. Thank you." he said. "Don't worry Pete you'll crush it tomorrow." you smiled. You and Peter stared at eachother for about 10 seconds. "Well i better get going." you said grabbing your bag. "Yeah, Yeah." Peter said rubbing his neck. "See y'a later." you said leaving his room. "Bye may!" you said leaving the apartment. As you walked home you kicked yourself. Why didn't you kiss Peter, you could've just done it to "explain how to kiss". You knew you'd never have a chance with him so why not just kisss him. You think you were afraid of falling for him even more if you kissed him. All throughout the way home all on you mind was Peter. Peter, Peter, Peter.