4

Y/N's POV:

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!! These mosquitoes are killing me slowly!!" I screamed when one of the gaurds came towards me "Who sent you then?" he asked..." What do you mean who sent me?! Just get me out of here!" I yelled again as he turned around to walk away like he didn't here me yelling....Yes! I am in the cell...due to his orders!

The whole night went by very slowly and I didn't even get a drop of sleep.... What's happening...I am sure this has something to do with that painting. When I was deep into my thoughts I heard the gaurds running up to me opening the cell. Finally!

Then I saw him enter.... "Nope! I am fine..." I said as I closed the cell by myself. I better be locked up then seeing his face! "Open it!" He said to the gaurds as two of them came to open it....Then he entered and sat on a chair brought by the gaurds. Then the gaurds brought in another chair and forced me to sit on it and tied my hands.

"Tell me...Who sent you or you'll face the consequences!" he said softly but yet with great power in his voice. "No one!" and then there is me who yelled at his face but with no power. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply. "You can start it..." He gestured the gaurds.

They nodded obediently and came towards me with a big sword in one of their hands..." She's of no use you can kill her..." he said getting up from his seat turning his back to me. "I swear no one sent me here! I saw a butterfly in my room and it led me here!" Well they might think I am crazy...but it's the truth...I can't die in an unknown place without knowing why and for what I am here!

He suddenly stopped on his tracks as he heard me say that...before he could open his mouth to speak something.... another group of his gaurds rushed in....one of the guards that I assume to be the head of them stepped front...."They have destroyed our farm lands, many are injured...we need you now" the guy said to him. "What about the storm, General Min?" He asked..."The storm is not the problem now....we have to stop your brother and his army before it turns into a war" the guy said concerned. "Okay" he said as he whispered something to that handsome gaurd who took me here and he nodded looking at me.

#

"So...now y'all believe me" I asked him. "I am Kim Taehyung, his King's personal gaurd " he said leading me into a big wooden door gaurd by many men having weapons . "welcome to the royal palace mam" a young girl said as she dusts her apron. "Royal palace!!?" I gasped as Taehyung draged me inside the palace. "I am not sure about your whereabouts no matter how much I search but since the King has order me to take you to the palace you'll stay in the worker's room for now and don't ever think about stepping out of the room" he warned as he lead me to the room and closed the door shut.

Time to realise what is happening now, "So, I fucked up my interview, Argued with my father, cried and went to my room, I saw the blue butterfly, woke up in an unknown place, saw a beautiful man in a beautiful cave, he kidnapped me, gave a ridiculous speech, put me in a cell, told him about the butterfly and now I am in his palace and his handsome royal messenger says that he is the king" I sighed heavily as i sat on the corner of the bed. "This should be discussed with someone smart".

#

Y/N'S POV:

No matter how much I think...I don't have a single clue about what is going on.... "Assumption no 1. That butterfly must be a magical one and I am now in a magical world. Assumption no 2. I must be dreaming".

"Assumption no 3. You're dumb" a voice behind me said. I looked around and found a tall guy with glasses leaning on the door frame. "Should've knocked...."I said getting up from the bed. "Sorry for that! I am Kim namjoon I am a doctor" he said. " I am okay!" I said as I slightly pushed him out of my room before closing the door.

I heard a knock..."Open it now!" A voice said clearly not of the doctor's. Well I shot obey them...what if they kill me? I slowly opened the door and peeped out, I saw his face and tried to close the door shut....it was too late. "Shit!" he swung the door open with just one arm.

"I'll get straight to the point....You are at kingdom Mora and I am Jeon Jungkook the king of Mora and he is Kim-".

"Y-you are Jeon Jungkook???"

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Y-you are Jeon Jungkook???" she said starting to tear up..."Are you really Jeon Jungkook?" She said again coming closer as she placed her hand on my cheek...Felt weird after a long time.

I grabbed her hands as i pulled her closer..."If my gaurds would've seen you...you would've been dead by now.." i whispered into her ear as Namjoon gasped stepping back "She's out of her mind!...." he whispered to himself.

"So..Did I time travel?" She asked.  " I was about to ask you that...Were you not aware of how you ended up here or was it planned?" I asked but I got no reply in return..."See... I've been going easy on you since you're not related to my brother-"

"So..That brother of yours is the brother that killed your father?" She asked. It took me a minute to understand what she was saying and I couldn't believe my ears.

"Get out Joon!!!" I yelled as he flinched and left the room in a hurry. I can clearly see her shaking. The fact that my brother killed my father was a secret between me and my brother... I didn't wish to keep it as a secret it's just that everybody chooses to not believe me.

Y/N'S POV:

He came closer to me as i stepped back....Mom! He is not like how you described him to me! He is the total opposite! My back hit the table that was placed beside my bed. He suddenly raised his hand and I flinched closing my eyes shut...but instead of hitting me he banged his hands on the table behind me...

"How did you know about this? I was convinced that you were just lost on your way....but since you know about this...You must've been close to my brother...Who.Are.You?" he asked. Time to get things straight!.

I pushed him out of my way and sat on the bed as I signalled him to sit beside me, he looked at me hesitantly as he stood there still holding the table. "Don't be scared! I won't kill you..." I said to him as he quickly walked towards me and crossed his arms, "Tell me!" he commanded.

#