8

Y/N'S POV:

"Cold..." I shivered and I felt someone covering me with a blanket. I knew I was there again and I opened my eyes and saw a tall handsome man with long hair flowing down to his chin, he looked oddly beautiful.

A smell of fresh Daisies hits me as he moves closer scaning my whole face. "What?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him as I pushed him away and sat up. "Nothing! You are so beautiful...where are you from?" He asked. Well that was an unexpected answer.

"Where am I?" I asked as I removed the blanket from me standing up from the bed. "Be careful!" He said holding my hand with his. I pulled my hand away and scanned the room. It looked beautiful but not as much as the one in Jungkook's castle.

"This is my castle!" He said as he took a seat and patted down signalling me to sit with him too. I crossed my arms over my chest and stood at the same place waiting for an explanation.

"You were unconscious on the ground at the border of our kingdom, I saw you on my way back to the castle..." He said. "Why did you take me to this place? Do you know me?" I asked as he shook his head as a no.

"I don't know...it seems like...I like you!" He said flashing a smile. God! His smile. "Take some rest... I'll call you back for lunch!" he said walking out.

Did I travel back to the same place? He says it's his castle but isn't Jungkook the king?

Someone knocked on the door while I was deep into my thoughts, the door slowly opened and a few ladies wearing uniformed dresses entered, each having a tray in their hands holding different items.

"Please relax yourself ma'am while we do your dress and make-up" they said but before I could open my mouth to deny the offer, they started to remove my clothes.

"WHAT.ARE.YOU.DOING!!!!" I yelled and within a second, another knock was heard on the door. "Is everything alright?" the voice of the man from before was heard. "We are trying to help her, your majesty..." One of the lady said who appeared to be the oldest one among them.

"Let her do it by herself..." he said softly before we heard his steps fade away. The lady seemed annoyed and all of them kept the things down for me to dress up and left the room.

What is happeningggg? My head hurts! Your majesty? Then this is not the kingdom of Mora! Did I mistakenly travel to an unknown place?

After wearing all the thousands of skirt layers, and a corset on top of that...I still couldn't tie the strings on my back properly....I shouldn't have sent them out! I slowly peeked out and saw that know one was in the hallway.

I stepped out carefully holding the strings in my back to prevent the dress from falling off and called for someone to help but all I heard back was my echo.

A cold hands took away my hands and started to tie the strings. Startled, I tried to turn around but someone caught me by my shoulder to keep me in place. "It will take me forever to tie this if you keep on shaking" he said. I froze on my spot for a good half a minute. He came and stood infront of me bending down to my level. "Would you like to go see around this town?" he asked. I remained silent...."Hmm? I'll take that as a yes" he said taking me out by holding my hand. I shouldn't be blushing when a stranger I met few hours ago is taking me out to show around the town...no I shouldn't!

#

Y/N'S POV:

"This is kinda annoying..." I mumbled. "Why? It's so much fun!!" he shouted as he got past me riding the horse. "I'll make you wear this dress and make you ride a horse on a sunny day and on a bumpy road!!!!!" I yelled back only for him to shake his head and smile from afar.

After riding around the whole town, we came to an halt. He helped me get down and stood near a tall fence protected by many soldiers. "This is where I found you.." he says pointing down at the ground where he found me unconscious.

I was busy looking through the fence that I didn't realise he was staring at me..."Want to go there?" He asked as I nodded and again shook my head as a no. "It's the kingdom Mora...Never think about laying a finger down there..." he said for the first time changing his voice to a dark one. Looking at me getting upset he pinched my cheeks...as he smiled.

Suddenly the gaurds tensed up... looking at them we looked around and found... Jungkook. He and the others walking towards the fence.

"What brings you here?" He asked pausing for a moment before continuing "... Brother?".

I took a step back from him slowly walking over to the fence towards Jungkook...."Is she your fiance?" Jungkook asked. "What fiance? Don't you remember-" before I could finish my sentence he mumbled a 'shut up'.

Hopefully his brother didn't hear it...."No...but I hope she'll be" he said looking over at me. "I am just here to check whether these fences are still strong before I break into it..." Jungkook said as he traced his fingers along the fence as he left.... "Let's go back to the castle" his brother said and helped me get back on my horse. I looked over my shoulder to see whether Jungkook was still injured...that day, before going back to my time I saw him injured. I think he is fine now...I shrugged and turned back while deep down a little...very little...I was disappointed. Why does he have to act like he didn't know me and didn't take me back to his kingdom.

#

Y/N'S POV:

I couldn't breathe anymore....this dress is so tight! "Y/N have your dinner" he placed a meal on the table while he sat down next to me.

"Enjoy your food and just listen to me....." he said and then listed out many familiar names....

#