5

Y/N'S POV:

"My mom used to tell me a story of a King who was unwanted to the world, the only thing he did wrong was to be born in this cruel world-"

"Straight to the point!"

"Chill! You're not even intrested in your own story!!.....Since I grew up listening to that story I was emotionally connected to it...One day I drew a beautiful scenery and my mom and dad felt so proud of me, they decided to host a party to introduce my first painting and I was disappointed cause I didn't wanted my painting to be shown publicly.....So then I had a fight with my dad and ran to my room angry...then! I saw a blue butterfly going into my painting...I was surprised and I tried to do the same...so I touched my painting slowly and I went inside...I didn't see anything else....and suddenly I woke up in a forest, it was raining and I heard a sound inside the cave so I followed it... that's when I found you....you know the rest..." I signed.

"Which year is this?" he asked. I looked at him for a minute to understand why he asked such a silly question but then i understood...."2022.." I mumbled.... Please say it's 2022 here too... please be the same year... please be the same year!

"But it's 1722 here..." he said shocked and looked at me from head to toe. "Your clothes are different and the way you speak everything is different...you knew about my whole family...So you're from the future?" He asked with widened eyes.

"Just stop talking for a minute I am trying to count how many years I've travelled-"

"300... You've traveled 300 years back.."

"I am getting goosebumps right now!"

"I'll call Namjoon inside, He will ask you some questions and if we think you are safe to our kingdom, then you can stay here as long as you like as a guest."

He said walking out of the room...300 years!!!! This is crazy!

#

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Hoseok! Did you find another route to reach his kingdom?" I asked furiously and to which he gave me a familiar answer. "No... It's taking longer than I expected, their kingdom is in the safest spot and the only entry is where they put 1/4 of their gaurds on standby to make sure our people don't get past it".

"You know, you're the only one I trust with this...The others are busy with their own work. So we can't help you..." I said looking into his eyes. "Our people are disappointed...they think their loss is because of me, they don't see that he is behind".

"I'll make sure to find it!" Hoseok said as he left the room.

After awhile another knock was heard and the gaurds opened the door. "It's safe to keep her here your majesty" Namjoon said. "She uses shortened words, her dress seems odd, she is well aware of you and your family. It's better to keep her here to extract all the informations from her.We can know about the future!...we better hurry up since we don't know when she might return". He said and without hearing my response he left the room.

"Majesty! We still shouldn't believe someone just like that!" Taehyung said as he stood beside me hearing all the conversations and watching me sigh for the 10th time today.

"She trusts us..we should never break our guests trust!" I said as I straightened my back.

#

Y/N'S POV:

"I should never trust these guys.."One has angry issues...while one is a pervert..ugh! He kept asking weird questions! Can I go out of this room? I won't be put in a cell again right?.

I slowly stepped out of the room and saw that there were many other room opposite and to the side of my room. Should I take right or left....I should take left....nah! I'll go with right! After walking a few steps, I came across a big staircase which led down to a beautiful biiiiig room...oh! Judging by the time I am in and since I am in a castle this must be the ball room!....woah! So beautiful! As i climbed down the stairs I saw Jungkook...the man I've always dreamt about...Can you imagine your favourite fairytale prince walking out of the book? Yeah... That's how it was...

I was so focused on him...I forgot to notice that his clothes were covered with blood...I climbed down the stairs and ran.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"He is back your majesty! We should go now!" Captain Min said as Taehyung gave me my sword. "Tell our soldiers to not shoot him! I'll handle it!" I said.

#

"Longtime no see brother!" He said as he already killed half of our soldiers before we arrived. "Do you think the things you've been doing will cure your jelousy?" I asked as I took out my sword.

"Ofcourse not! It may not be a cure but atleast my jealousy can feed on you and your kingdom for awhile before I take your life away....slowly" he said as he stepped forward.

He took out his sword and attacked me, I couldn't do anything I choose to defend not attack...The others were busy fighting the soldiers of their kingdom....and when he finally saw me drenched in blood he left satisfied....

"You should attack him back your majesty! How many times do you think your body will endure this torture?" Taehyung said as he and Genaral Min picked me up.

He cannot lay a finger on my people...he can take my life too for that and I have never attacked him back must be a brotherly love I built on my childhood. If I have to attack him I can only do it one time....and I wish he would die on the first stab with my sword....I can't afford to see him in pain at the same time I can't let him live...

I told the others to go back as I wanted some time alone to clear my head. I headed towards my room passing the ballroom as I heard a gasp...She stood there staring at me for awhile and started running towards me...I can see that she's worried... It's been a long time since I saw someone running towards me with genuine concern in their eyes.

As she came closer extending her hand...a blue butterfly sat on tip of her finger....the time froze for a minute as both of them faded away...

#