𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓣𝓮𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭

She watched as he broke out in a rage. A bruise formed on her wrists. He was doing so good...

Flipping him down on the floor she sighed.Putting on his chains she watched as he stood.

Grabbing the chains she lead him out."Im very disappointed in you." She says. He walked behind her quietly.

This is what made her feel as almost she was making no progress. She could never gage any of his emotions unless he acted out.

Putting him in his cell she grabbed his chin."Be a good boy." She pleads before leaving the cell.

It closed and she walked away. He sat on his bed and looked at the door. She couldn't leave she wasn't allowed.

He was angry. He didn't know why but he was that's why he hurt her. Now he regretted it but couldn't help it as he stomped.

She heard his hissy fit from her office as she scanned through the notes. Something was not clicking.

Something was missing. Getting up she walked to her door ready to figure it out.
-
She glared at the man. The warden. "Your missing a page?" He questioned."Loomis's pages are unfinished im missing one."

He crossed his arms. She rolled her eyes in her head. He wasn't giving it to her unless she pulled some strings

Strings meant just pushing her chest out. Leaning across the table she fluttered her eyelashes.

"Im so sorry to bother you I know how busy you are." Her breasts where basically in his face.

"Oh-oh I seem to remember here." He took out a skinny folder. She grabbed it."Your such a big help."

Once she was out she smirked. It always worked. Once she was in her office she closed the door.

Opening the file she scanned it. Her eyes watering.

He's cursed..he can't die it seems he's been affected by something I don't know what but all I can describe it as is a curse.

So much research has gone into him yet all I know is on hollows eve he snapped. That clown mask was connected to it all.

The thing that drives him is not the masks. It's not Psychosis it's the curse. He seems to react when your hurt.

He has an urge to protect and kill they clash that's why he came back to kill his sister. He needs to feel responsible.

As she continued to read she felt everything click. His anger. It fits. She knew what todo.

Though when she seemed to piece everything together she found that woman. She was trying to take him.

The cell was closed and she saw Rose trying to open the cell with the help of a guard.

"Somtimes I feel that when I threaten you, your just plain ignorant." Rose turned around and hid the card behind her.

"Get the fuck off my floor and take your guard with you, you no longer have clearance."

Rose seemed pissed as she left."What a stupid woman."