𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓰

He breathing was rushed as and woke up. Fuck what was wrong with her. Did she really just have a vivid wet dream about the man sleeping next to her.

She was quiet. Making sure to not wake him. But she needed to clean the sticky mess she made on her underwear.

Getting up she lightly walked to the bathroom. Locking the door behind her she leaned against it.

"Fuck." She had to admit that was the best dream sex she had ever had. Oh my God so good.

Then she sighed. Her year's of physiology is telling her it's because of the sexual tension. But then the man doesn't even know what he's doing.

She's awful for being turned on by a man who she cured. Then remembering she was wet and sticky she went to change.

She knew the drill epically after being at the God Awful place. Wiping herself with a baby wipe she changed her underwear.

A new set easily found in her spare drawer. She was always prepared. Throw in them j. The laundry she washed her hands.

Afterall she did pee cause she didn't want to get up again. After she left the bathroom unaware Micheal had been awake since she got up.

Sliding in the bed she turned over to her side ashamed of herself. Hugging her pillow she covered herself with the blanket.

Michael felt his lips quirk up. He heard her whimpers from when she was asleep. Even the soft sound she made when she woke up.

She had had a wet dream about him. He was sure of it. Especially when she hurriedly went into the bathroom.

It seemed she felt bad. He could tell she didn't think he knew what he was doing. But he did.

With this, he knew it was working. She wanted him but he needed to push her over the edge.

Tommrow was his first day of work. He would start play ng it on we'll be thicker than. Making her want to beg for him.

Cause now he knew him trying to do anything would he written off. So she needed a little push.

Micheal already knew she was obsessed with him. Or at least loved him. Though he needed to kick the friend feelings out.

-

I felt myself waiting for his return. He only left this morning. But I already missed him. Jr was weird.

He wasn't my actual husband. So why did I want him so bad? Why did I feel the need to cator to him.

Make him pleased with me? Had I truly gone insane and fallen for my patient? God that's the worst thing a physiologist can do.

I put my face in my hands. I should feel so ashamed. But the thing was. I really fucking wanted him.

I had known him for months. I've wanted him for months. I didn't feel guilty. Maybe it was me just being hormonal.

I need to get my shit together...quickly.