𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷ꨄ

Azula sighed as she sat in her bed reading a book. She was dressed in a silk nightgown and long socks to keep her warm.

Though as she settled in she heard the wood creaking. Her door opened and there Micheal was.

"Oh Micheal are you okay do you need something?" Her worried voice was pleasing to Micheal as he tilted his head and pointed at the bed.

"No that's my bed yours is down the-" He sat down making the bed sink under him.

"Michael you can't sleep in my bed I understand it's hard adjusting but you need to stay in your own bed."

He simply got up making her exhale. Before he wrapped around and sat on the opposite side. Them he laid down.

"Micheal you cannot-" He moved the covers and got under them then he reached over and took her hand.

"Fine." She caved in. She knew she shouldn't have but he seemed tired and if this is what he needed she wasn't exactly opposed to it.

Even if she had a soft blush on her cheeks. "Just this once." She muttered as she continued to read.

-

"Despite the horrors you've heard of me you come to my doorstep with roses." Azula says annoyed.

She never liked Malcolm. Though he was annoyingly constant in his advances towards her.

"I don't care what others say your beautiful." She sighed.Then the greatest idea came to her head."Im married."

He froze."What?" She crossed her arms."Im married." She says smirking. He looked at her angry.

"When?" She leaned against her door frame."Just a few weeks ago..you actually might want to leave because my husband gets jealous."

She says retreating inside of her house."How could you I love you." She rolled her eyes."Dont come back if my husband sees you he might not be as nice as me."

She says shutting the door than she leans against it and slides down. That guy always gave her anxiety.

Then she noticed Micheal he stood in front of her. He glanced at the door.She took a deep breath and inhaled.

"That was Malcolm he mercilessly had been after me since high school." He looked at her and sat down.

Then he pointed at his chest."My heart is beating a little fast isn't it?" She questioned tucking her legs inside her arms.

Michael scooted next to her and looked over. Then he offered his hand. She looked up at him and grabbed it.

She should he the one comforting him but he ended up helping her. She breathed.

Micheal looked down at her anger in his chest. How dare this man make his Azula like this.

He would crush him. Then he remembered how she would be if she found out about it. Then he decided to move his plan along quicker.

He didn't just want to be her fake husband he wanted to be her actual husband. Yes that's what he wanted.

He wanted to be her husband.