𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

She laid next to him frustrated. It had been a month since she was in that compromising position.

And he wasn't doing anything. Like he was stagnant. He did the usual but different.

No teasing just regular. It was driving her mad. Azula now knew he was doing it on purpose.

He knew better. But he liked her...no he loved her.

She now believed he was doing this on purpose. So she was taking out her frustration by reading.

Alot. Dirty books with murder. Was she turned on by blood? Possibly.

Did she want to fuck a serial killer. Possibly. Though it drove her insane when he moved back to his room.

"Okay that's it." She muttered. He was sitting on the couch watching T.v.

She had enough. Walking over she sat on the couch and took out her phone. She was gonna test him.

Putting it to her ear she acted like she was on a phone call.

"A date yeah of course." She agreed and glanced over. He was still. She got up."Be there by nine."

She got up and went upstairs to 'get ready.'She wore his favorite dress.

Even went as far to put on perfume and white wedges

Even went as far to put on perfume and white wedges. She was sure he would have a fit. Hopefully.

She came downstairs, and she noticed he was now in the kitchen.

Watching her from afar. But when he really saw her he got up."Where are you going?" She smirked.

"On a date." He seemed to get angry."No." She looked at him confused.

"Why?" He looked at her frustrated."Mine." He said. She walked towards he door."Sorry I don't understand."

He walked after her."Your mine." She turned around and saw him standing there.

Tight fitting muscle tee grey joggers showing off his v line. She then turned and went to unlock the door.

Though this time she was pressed up against the door.

He had one hand around her neck pressed firmly enough to insight a moan, but not enough to hurt her.

Her lips curled into a mock frown. "Dont be so rude Micheal."

Putting a hand on his face she forced him to come down to her height."Use your manners."
Micheal huffed."Dont mock me."

"What? Honey im not mocking you but if you don't use your words im leaving out that door."

He glared."I want you to myself I don't want to share."

She chuckled."Goodboy." Leaning forwards she pecked him on his lips. That's when he pressed her against the wall.

"You weren't really going out were you?" She laughed.

"Im a phycologist honey I know the game you were playing." Then she pushed him away and flipped him against the wall.

"I don't enjoy being pushed into a corner." Micheal looked at her calm.

Though his eyes showed something much different. She kissed his jaw gently trailing her finger down his sharp jawline.

She knew exactly what she was doing, and she knew what would come out of it.

Tragically she didn't really care.