𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷∞︎︎

Jesus that man was warm. She thought tiredly. Then she realized the compromising position she was in.

Somehow she was sat across his lap legs over his large thighs and head against his shoulder.

The car had stopped."Let me off." She ordered. He was still."Come on I promise if your good during the case ill ride back like this with you."

She really was bargaining with this man. He grunted but let her go. Fixing her dress she tried to get her flusteredness under control.

Once the doors were open. She took his neck chain in her hand and tugged."Come on."

He got up and she took him down the ramp. The courthouse was large. Though this was a private hearing.

They entered through the back. If he was able to be reentered into society they couldn't know.

All of Haddonfield where extremely supersticous if they got any word he was back in town they would hunt him down. No matter how humane he was.

After all he was the Shape. His steps where long and slow. She chuckled at his behavior.

He always did that when he was annoyed. Usually he was very swift with his actions. She made it in and he was kept in the holding room.

Grabbing a book from her satchel she gave it too him."Be good while I do the hearing." He nodded though she glared.

"No nonsense." She quickly hurried out of the gated area and to her seat.
-
"Whith all this damning evidence of his terrible care and neglect the jury has deducted-"

She held her breathe."Michael Myers is sound for reentering society-" He paused for a moment making her breath hitch.

"Only if Dr Thorn keeps him and helps him reenter society and only then will he be able to leave Haddionfeild's asylum."

She sighed. "Do you Dr Thorn agree to these terms?" He asks."Yes." She agreed."Very well Micheal Thorn will be set free in two days."

She closed her eyes. She didn't want to cry in front of everyone. But she did it. She was able to get him set free.

So she looked down."Are you okay miss Thorn?" The judge asks worried. She looked up to him.

Her mascara was on the brink of running. "I apologize for the disturbance it's just working at the facility was so discouraging I almost gave up only for this-"

She gently dabbed her eyes."To go through. Honestly Im so glad I can help Micheal he deserves better."

Her words tapped into the judge's heart."Your disturbance is forgiven I understand how emotional this must be especially after the mistreatment in the facility."

The judge says."Thank you." She says pulling herself together."Of course Miss Thorn you've done a brave thing only to be rewarded for you hard work."

"Its only right now court adjourned." Once she got back into the holding room Micheal noticed the change in emotion.

He motioned to her face and she shook her head."Dont worry Micheal everything is fine." She said smiling at him.

Her eyes were a bit pink but she stood strong.