Chapter 5

✓Kyojuro POV

The night streets were lit with lights as people crowed the roads. "Man,this kinda reminds me of the Entertainment District." Uzui sighed next to me. I couldn't help but glare at him. "Kyojuro let's spilt up we'll cover more ground." He disappeared. "Try not to seduce anybody else and forget about them.

I said under my breath walking in the opposite direction. "Sake! Sake! Come get so fresh sake!" A vendor shouted. 'Y'know a shot wouldn't sound half bad right now.' I made my way towards his stand buying some.

✓Uzui POV

Kyojuro's acting weird and it's worrying. He's radiating jealousy,spite and pure anger ever since we deployed for this mission. Heck he hasn't even smiled ever since we left the demon restaurant. Not to mention he didn't eat his takeout.

I hope this change doesn't interrupt my confession to him. That'll be bad. I jumped from roof to roof searching or at least trying to sense some sort of demon presence with my echokinesis (basically super hearing). But nothing instead I just heard slurs of someone probably drunk. Poor guy must be going through heartbreak.

I landed between a dark alley for a break. 'Boom!Boom!' I immediately pulled out my swords and bombs ready to attack. "My,my what a handsome demon slayer." The demon spoke. It had a rather disfigured face and a two sets of arms. (Not Gyutarro this au takes place two years before the Akaza and Gyutarro and Daki fights.)

"To bah you won't live long enough to admire it." I smirked. "Ugh...your so full of yourself I bet you don't care about anybodies feelings,I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have a lover." It scowled. "Actually I have three wives." I beamed proudly. "But do they really love you,tell me demon slayer are wealthy."

"Hell yeah! How can I be the most flamboyant pillar if I'm broke." I rolled my eyes. "A pillar aye,well you ever thought they might be with you because of your wealth?" My body froze when he asked that. "Did they ever say they loved you? Did you ever ever felt loved by them?" He smiled an ugly smile. "Do you love them really?"

"O-of course I do!" Anger was starting to boil up inside me. "You don't seem sure do you,How bout a better question do your fellow pillars even like you." My mind immediately went to Rengoku and how he acted towards me all day. 'Cmon Tengen he trying to get in your head.' "Oh but I'm not,have your fellow pill-." He was cut off. "Beath of Flame: Second Form: Rising Scorching Sun!" Kyojuro cut his head off in a crescent swing of his sword.

He then landed directly next to me stumbling a bit. He then fell on his knees. "wHat ThE hELl?!" He shouted slurred. A blush covered his face as he hiccuped. "Kyojuro?" I inched closer to him. "wHo ARe yoU?" He looked at me. His eyes were red and puffy as trails of tears fell down his eyes. "Y'kNow YOu rEmiNd mE Of soMeonE." He grabbed my nose.

"Oh yeah who?" I asked chuckling at his behavior. "He'S sUch A hanDsomE Guy,wiTh A coOl lOokS And a niCe AsS." I blushed at the last statement. "BuT thEreS NO waY YouR hIm,HeS stuPid." I felt a ping of pain in my chest. "Oh yeah how so?" I asked with a sad smile laying him down on my lap. "gEt thIs he FucKinG seDUcEd mE aND TheN foRgOt." I was a little shocked.

I always thought he didn't like me after I did that because he avoided me for a month. "ALsO ItS LikE waS JusT iNterEstEd iN mY bodY anD Not mE." He cried hard in my chest. "His PecS aRe JusT As biG." He sobbed harder. "Sorry." I apologized while silently cry. "I'm so sorry I made you feel that way." I hugged him tight. "AwW doNt kWy yoUr a GooD GuY." He patted my head.

"I'll take you home." I told him wiping my tears. "Ok bUT doNt trY tO raPe Me." He fell asleep.

"I really am in love with you."