Uzui Vs Senjuro

"But did he promise to marry yo ass?"

"But does he have a stronger bond with you."

Both males sat at the table sticking their middle fingers at each other.

"But we're you his first kiss?" Uzui asked drinking a cup of tea while keeping his middle finger high.

"But we're you his first companion." Senjuro commented sticking both off his middle fingers up.

"But did both of yo bitch asses give birth to him." Kyojuros mother hand her fingers held high.

"But did you you get yourself pregnant." Shinjuro said smirking.

"Bitch please did you almost become his Tsugako." Tanjiro said covering Nezukos ears.

"Did you fuckers give him a new name?!" Inosuke cackled.

"Fuck all of y'all cause did you get to fight him." Akaza had his middle fingers in front of Uzuis face.
"By the way there are twenty more Akaren books thean Uzuren."

"Not to mention we have arguably the hottest smuts."

"Says the guy shipped with Douma." Uzui hissed.

"Says the guy shipped with Zenitsu and lost his eye and arm to the weakest uppermoon." Akaza huffed.

"Spoilers much." Uzui rolled his eyes. "But basketball bitch are you married to him." Uzui showed the ring on his finger.

"Umm guys I think we should try to get along." The sunshine spoke sweat dropping.

"Shut up!!!" Literally everyone shouted.

"Yo bitches was he your teacher." Misturi had two middle fingers stuck into the air.

"But his he basically your only friend." Giyuu sipped on some tea.

"Ugh you uncultured bitches,did you intimate him on your first encounter." Sanemi smirked.

"But did you asshats grow up with him." Obanai cut in.

Me: "All of you can't be fighting for him."

"Yes we can!!!"

Correction the title is Uzui vs Everyone