Random Smut

Warning:A ship you might not agree with,and Smut

Also this smut will in no way interfere with the main story line. This one was requested by-RENGOKUFLAMEHASHIRAHASHIRA -RENGOKUFLAMEHASHIRA.

Ship:Akaren (Akaza x Rengoku)
Those who don't like this ship just go straight passed this chap I'll be sure to post other chaps after this one.

IF YOU DONT LIKE SKIP OR DON'T READ.

✓ Kyojuro POV

I sat in a empty room in the Butterfly estate looking out the window. The stars glistening in a distance and my eye wondered around. It's been three whole months since my fight with Uppermoon 3 and I've retired. Luckily Shinobu was able to heal my wounds but one thing she wasn't able to heal was my eye.

With a long sigh I laid down on my side ready to fall into a deep slumber. "Well,well you look rather beautiful one this fine night Kyojuro~." In one swift move I turned around giving the owner of the voice a glare. He blue tattoos basically glowed in the moon light along with his yellow kanji engraved eyes. "Aww you didn't miss me~." He purred crawling towards me.

"To put it as blunt as possible,no I didn't miss your ass." I rolled my eye, looking away from him. He then pouted kissing my knuckles one by one. "But I missed you." He gave me puppy dog eyes. He then started trailing his kisses to my bicep. "Your still so fit Kyo even after staying in bed for three months." He groaned biting them. "Well guess who put me in this bed for three months." I fought the urge to get turned on by him and his praise.

He then bit harder causing little blood to come out. "You might wanna watch your tone sweet heart." He said licking up the blood obviously mocking me. " If you think I'd ever let you fuck me your out of your mind." I huffed as he forcefully brought our faces together. "But Kyo a man can dream." His hand snaked under my shirt towards my chest giving them a squeeze. "Y'know Kyo I have a feeling I'll be fucking you very soon,it's because I know what turns you on."

My breath hitched as he liked my nipples. "C'mon Kyojuro let all your sounds out." He bit onto it. "Ngh~." I quickly covered my mouth. "There so big Kyojuro I wonder if I could suffocate between them?" He asked with an eager look while licking his lips. "Akaza n- Ahh~!" My hips jerked up accidentally rubbing my hard cock against his own. "Oh someone's impatient." He grinned. "N-no Akaza stop." I tried to push him away but he just caught my hand.

"Anyone ever tell you,you need to shut up." He pushed our lips immediately thrusting his tongue in my mouth. His right hand snaked to my left nipple pinching it. "I wonder how long you can last?" He the undid my yukata, sliding down my underwear. "Akaza I swear of you don't stop I will-." I was cut off by his hand that was clasped around my neck. "Will what.?" He asked staring me dead in the eye while palming me. I continued to bite my lips.

✓ Akaza POV

'He really isn't gonna give in is he.'

"Y'know Kyo the fact that your fighting it is quite annoying." I said leaning down to his hard nine inch. The look on his face was amazing. His beet red face,half lidded eyes and to top it all off the blood running down his lips. "F-Fuck you." He breathed out. "Not now babe." I took in three inches of his cock swirling my tongue around hit. "Agh~." His body shook as he covered his mouth. "You should be quiet before on of those brats sense us."

I took my mouth off leaving his cock wet with my saliva. "I guess my job is done here." I said satisfied with the mess I made out of him. "It pains me to leave you like this but it's for.... reasons."

✓Kyojuro POV

That bastard leaves me here all riled up just to leave. When I'm able to walk again the first thing I'm doing is killing him.