Chapter 6

✓Kyojuro POV

My head ached like crazy as I slowly got up from the futon with a groan. "Uzui!" I shouted realizing we didn't defeat the demon. I ran towards the room door opening it. Upon opening it I saw Uzui. His hair was down and his makeup wasn't on. He was wearing a plain black yukata with a tray of sweet potato fries.

"Morning Kyo,I got your favorite sweet potato fries with a light spread of sugar and salt." (It's 10/10 I love the taste). I stared at the plate that was neatly decorated with about fifty fries. "Morning,the demon sorry I wasn't there to help." I apologized taking the tray away.

'He probably doesn't like me and thinks I'm useless.'

"Oh about that you actually saved me,I made you a thank you breakfast." I rubbed the back of his neck. "But I wanted to ask you." He said in a serious tone. "Are you ok?" He asked now with a worried tone. 'Talk about mood swings.' "Yeah I a-."

"Bullshit Kyojuro you haven't smiled,neither have you even eaten yet." He raised his tone. "Please Kyo if something's wrong don't hesitate to tell me." He pulled me into a hug. "I'm supposed to be your best friend." His voice cracked.

"I'll talk to you when I'm ready." I hugged him back rubbing his back soothingly. "Yeah." He pulled away wiping the tears that threatened to fall. With that he then left. "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO LAST NIGHT!!" I whisper-shouted.

✓Uzui POV

I walked through the wisteria house halls nibbling on a sweet potato fry I stole from Kyo. 'Hr never told me he loved me last night but I'm positive he has feelings for me right?'

'Do you even know if anyone likes you?' the demons voice spoke in my head.

"No no I'm not Tomioka!" I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I continued to just to hear shouting down the corridor.

"HAHA!! ME INOSUKE HASHIBIRA IS MIGHTYER THAN YOU GONPACHIRO AND MONITSU!!!" I ears felt like they were gonna burst.

Storming down the halls I kicked open to reveal those brats. (Btw even tho this is before the Akaza and Gyutarro and Daki fight they still know the Kamobonko Squad.) The red head was fighting off the girly looking on,while the fake blonde was covering his ears next to the box demon.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON PEASANTS!!!"

The four of their head snapped towards me. "Ahh! Uzui-sama we're so sorry it's just that Inosuke is throwing a tantrum." He pulled the girly looking ones hair. "Please don't kill me!! I haven't married a girl." The horribly died blonde screamed running out the room.

"Umm Uzui-sama could you go get Zenitsu he's supposed to take his medicine." The redhead said.

"Whatever."

✓Zenitsu POV

"Ahh! Yellow boy it's nice to see you." A loud voice said that scared me shitless but I recognized. "R-Rengoku-san?" I asked turning to face him. His hair was tied into a bun and he wore a red yukata revealing his chest unlike my lavender on.

"Yellow idiot!" It was the big guy! "Please protect me Rengoku-san!" Uzui soon came passed the corner facing Rengoku. "Oh Kyo you shouldn't be out of bed how about you migraines." His voice was suddenly filled concern and worry.

Suddenly he swept Kyo off his feet bridal style. "You'll have to stay in bed. "

'What the hell? Why did he switch up so quick?'