Chapter 4

It had been one month since your job , you started becoming more efficient in your work. You were never late after that and you managed all your work smoothly.

You began your day by giving Mr. Kim his morning coffee. "Good morning Mr. Kim , today you have to meet some clients and you have to attend a survey. After that you are free."

"Ok so that means I can have my lunch peacefully today great then ok."

The day went good and Mr. Kim completed his task for today. It was 6:00 PM and you were arranging files for tomorrow when you got a call.

"Yes Mr. Kim you need something how may I help you?"

"Yes please come to my cabin."

You knocked at his cabin and entered inside. "Yes Mr. Kim."

"Yes miss y/n you need to pack some bags as we have to go to Daegu. We need to go there related to the work. So please prepare as we have flight tomorrow at 9:00 Am."

"Tom-tomorrow but suddenly?"

"Miss y/n work at my place is like this only you have to adjust yourself like that only. And always be ready."

"Oh..Ok Mr. Kim I will prepare and be ready on time and come here at 8:00 AM sharp."

"No need to come here , you send me your address. I , along with my driver will pick you up tomorrow."

"My address?"

"Miss y/n relax I am not gonna kidnap you , I will only pick you up so that our time doesn't waste."

"Ok Mr. Kim I will send you my address."

"Ok so what is your number?"

"My number?...Ok yes , sorry it's 9968....."

He called you on your phone then and there and you accepted his call and saved his number on your phone. After 3 minutes you received a message.

Unknown

Hey it's me Mr. Kim
You can send me the address
Here on this number.

You

Ok sure Mr. Kim.
Yeongsan-gu , house
number 7

By now you had saved his name as "Mr.Kim".

Mr. Kim

Ok thanks I will be
There tomorrow.

You
Ok Mr. Kim.

After this you bowed at him and left his cabin and continued your work and left for home to do packing and most of all convince your parents.

Hope you liked chapter 4 and please do vote

Hope you liked chapter 4 and please do vote.😊

😊