Chapter 9

Your POV

The sun had shine directly on my face this morning because of the direction I slept.

I was so tired yesterday that I slept on the same place while watching phone rather than sleeping in proper position.

Because of the sun I had to get up because it had already woken me up. So I got up , took my phone to see the messages.

I realised that I hadn't kept my phone on charge , as I was watching a show on phone and being tired I couldn't.

So I quickly put my phone on charge and went to my suitcase to decide what to wear as now , I had to resume my work.

I chose black skirt till my knee along with red coloured shirt tucked inside it. I then kept my clothes on the bed , and took a big towel and went to the washroom.

Today as I got up early , I decided to pamper myself and take bath calmly and slowly. I had taken my Bluetooth speaker and showered listening to it.

Taehyung POV

I woke up by my alarm and saw that it was 7:30 AM and decided to get up. But before that , I thought to see that whether y/n had replied or called me as I tried her yesterday so many times.

There was not any message or missed call from y/n. 'She must be fine' I thought and went to the washroom.

××××××

I came out from the washroom and got ready. I talked with the manger and his secretary about today's meeting.

I was wondering what y/n must be doing. 'Did she forgot about today's meeting' , 'Is she alright' thoughts came in my mind.

'Oh...She is just my employee why am I worrying so much , she is just like my any other Secretary I had before' I spoke to myself and resumed my work.

Author's POV

You didn't realised the time , as you were taking bath. Meanwhile here , Taehyung began worrying about you a lot because you hadn't answered his call which never happened before.

He tried to relax himself but still he was worrying , so he finally decided to come to your room.

He knocked at your door two to three times but still you didn't opened the door. He became more worried and thought what to do now.

Meanwhile you had taken bath and wrapped a towel around yourself and came out.

You took hair dryer already provided by the hotel and began drying your hairs. You were humming and singing while drying your hairs.

Here Taehyung thought that something happened to you and he began thinking that it's because of him.

He went to the reception and requested a duplicate key for your room. They were not ready to give him due to privacy reason.

So he had to tell them that you were his girlfriend , and due to working reasons you were in another room. And then they gave him the duplicate key.

As soon as he got the key , he rushed to your room , quickly inserted the key and opened the door and came inside.

"Y/n where are you? Are y-" He said and stopped mid sentence and he couldn't believe what his eyes saw.