Chapter 13

It was a new day and you were sitting at your cubicle as always. Today , you decided that you will tell Jin that we should stop the teasing session we were doing with Taehyung.

You wanted to tease him and pay him back , and now you were satisfied with it. So you wanted to finally stop this and tell the truth to Taehyung.

You and Jin were teasing Taehyung even after his work had been completed , so you knew he must be feeling a bit irritated with your behavior.

As you were thinking about all this , you saw Jin coming to you and sitting beside you wishing you "Good morning" And you wished him too.

"Umm...Jin I think we should stop the teasing and tell Taehyung we were messing with him.

I don't want to do this anymore , you know I love him and he looks pissed from last few days."

"Oh...Ok as you say. I'll tell him the truth." He said with a smile.

"Oh no...I mean , I'll tell him the truth and even I am thinking to confess also. So I'll tell him."

"Ok as you say , and all the best."

"Thank you so much Jin." You said with a smile too.

××××××

It was lunch time , so you decided that you will go and tell Taehyung truth and confess him too.

You made your way towards his cabin and knocked at his door. "Come in" He said and you took a deep breath and entered.

As you entered , you saw a lady standing beside his desk smiling and talking with him.

She was pretty girl , she had long hairs and she had a good figure. Her face didn't have any flaws and she was perfect.

She wore a skirt and a top , which was showing her navel. She saw you and asked Taehyung.

"Oh ya I forgot to tell about her. She is y/n , my secretary."

"Oh...So she's your secretary." She said looking at you from top to bottom.

You didn't liked the way she was staring at you. You became nervous and you began pulling your skirt from it's side.

"Hey I'll talk to you later ok. I have some work." Taehyung said to that girl with a smile.

She hummed and stood showing off Herself and went out. You looked , that how she was purposely swaying her hips and walking.

"Yes y/n what happened?"

"Yes...Actually I arranged the files and completed the work with Jin."

"Ok good , anything else?"

"No Taehyu....I mean Mr. Kim."

"Ok then" He said and began working on the computer. You also turned your heels and went outside.

You didn't know why you suddenly called him Mr. Kim instead of Taehyung. Maybe out of the irritation you got from the jealousy seeing Taehyung with other girl.

It's not like you can't tolerate him with girl's. But it's just weird seeing him with female's because he is with males most of the time.