Chapter 11

It was the next day , and you were working on your computer at your cubicle , while waiting for Jin to come.

After yesterday , you and Jin both became good friend's. He used to share many things with you and even you did.

As usual , you saw Jin coming but not with Taehyung he had came alone. You stood and bowed at him , he did the same.

"Good morning Mr. Jin , today you are alone. Mr. Kim didn't came with you?"

"Good morning , yah he said he will come little late he has some work."

You nodded and then sat with him to work a little till Taehyung came. You and Jin made the TO DO LIST together for tomorrow.

You and him both made a table , filling it with the employees resumes and other things. He was fun and you enjoyed working with him. You and him even played a bit on the computer and worked too.

Later as you were working , you tilted your head towards the entrance to see that whether Taehyung arrived or not.

But you didn't know that Jin saw the concern and discomfort in your face , since the time he told you Taehyung would come late. So jin tried talking to you to distract you a bit

"Y/n do you have a boyfriend?"

You were surprised that how direct he was if he was trying at you.

"No Mr. Jin I don't. What about you...do you have a girlfriend?"

"No even I don't have a girlfriend. I am watching you since so long , and you look a bit uncomfortable. I mean like you are waiting for someone.

Is it Taehyung you are waiting for? Or perhaps do you like him ?"

As soon as he said this you looked at him. You knew that he is right. You were waiting for Taehyung to arrive. You didn't tell Taehyung about your feelings , but you liked when he was around you.

You didn't say anything and remained quiet and continued your work. And your silence gave Jin his answer.

He knew that you were interested in Taehyung. He let out a sigh and left you alone.

Jin was walking around the garden outside the office , thinking about you. He was feeling sad as he loved you.

Yes he loved you , the moment he saw you , he fell in love with you. And when you left the cabin , he saw that how Taehyung was looking at you with love and interest for you in his eyes.

As he was walking and thinking about you , Taehyung's words played in his ears.

FLASHBACK

When you left the cabin where you first met Jin , Jin noticed how Taehyung saw you.

He noticed that Taehyung was looking at you , till the time you left his cabin. He saw love in his eyes for you.

Taehyung didn't knew that Jin was watching his movements and behavior. He was just looking at you with pure adoration.

When you left and Taehyung turned towards Jin , he saw Jin smirking at him.

"Hyung what happened to you?"

"To me huh?" He said in a teasing way.

"I should say this to you. You like y/n right? Don't lie to me because I know you from the past 9 years.

Come on tell me Taehyung - ah, yahh tell me."

"Ok ok I will tell you the truth hyung....Yes I love y/n but I don't know what she feels for me."