Chapter 18

It was Sunday morning and you knew what was to come. Taehyung had already told his friends that today he will introduce you.

He had messaged you also to be ready as he will pick you up at 1:00 PM. So here you were now waiting for him.

Soon your phone vibrated with his message so you made your way outside of your house.

You both sat in the car and were going to a nearby restaurant where he will introduce you. It was decided by you two to meet them in the restaurant and then have lunch together.

You were feeling nervous thinking that whether his friends will like you or not. You tried not to think negative but creepy thoughts were not stopping.

Taehyung noticed your discomfort and placed his hands over your's.

"Baby relax...I know you must be nervous but don't be. They will surely like you and I am with you." He said with a smile which made you feel better.

"Thank you Taehyung." You smiled too and took a deep breath.

Time Skip

You both reached the restaurant and began walking towards it's entrance. Taehyung held your hands and gave his boxy smile making you feel light and better.

You entered a private room and saw some of his friends sitting and Talking to each other or some watching phone.

"Ahem ahem...Hey guys see who is here." Said Taehyung while looking at his friends and then to you.

You smiled and bowed at them. "Hello everyone. Nice to meet you , I am y/n."

As soon as they heard your name they looked at Taehyung and smiled knowing you are his girlfriend.

All of the boys began walking and reached to you.

"Hii nice to meet you too. I am Jimin." He said while roaming his hands over his hairs and extended his hands towards you.

You saw how cute his fingers looked especially his pinky finger. You smiled at him and shook his hands.

After him a cute boy came pushing Jimin back and introduced himself. "Hii nice to meet you. I am Jungkook." He said with his cute doe bambi eyes.

You found him really cute since he smiled so cutely after introducing himself.

Taehyung kept his hands on your lower back and introduced you to his other friends.

"Y/n this is Namjoon hyung and hyung this is y/n." He said.

"Hi y/n nice to meet you. I am happy that finally he found someone and he genuinely looks happy , Thank you." He said.

He spoke so formally to you. You noticed his dimples when he talked to you. You noticed Jin coming with a guy.

He looked normal and had a poker face. He and Jin both came to you.

"Umm...Hi nice to meet you." You said a little bit nervous because the person had a straight face and didn't smile.

"Hi...Nice to meet you too. I am Suga." He said. You noticed that his skin was so white and he had wore a necklace having a musical note symbol. So you guessed that may be he likes music.

"Hey Suga don't make her nervous bro. At least smile and talk." You heard a person say.

You looked at him and saw how bright he looks. He had a smiley face and when he saw you , he gave you the best smile which caused you to give him too.