▹ System 0͎6͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

◈ Saved progress ✔︎(Automatic)

◈ Saved progress ✔︎
(Automatic)

Beomgyu's POV

That shithead didn't even tell us how to get to the damn Residency Floor, I wanna sleep. I haven't slept in..— I don't even know how time passes in this game. Maybe it's been weeks already.

Well after Hatanaka left for a bit, the others decided to split into unofficial groups of three, one member from each Trinity. As a way to get to know people who aren't in our Trinity.

As people started moving around in search of partners, I just stood still since I don't like socialising. Unfortunately, someone came to my side, I forgot his name already.
"I can tell you don't want to talk which makes you a perfect candidate to talk to!"

He looped his arm around my shoulder before making a speaker with his hand as he yelled. "Anyone from the TGLs (Trinity Girls) want to spend time with me and this random guy?! Yoojung come here you're the chosen one!!"

That girl really didn't think twice before approaching us, a big smile on her face. "Hellooo."

"This is Yoojung who's a bit of a weeb. She's a 49 liner like me so we clicked pretty quickly. What's your name?"

"Beomgyu." I really didn't want to say that, but I have my limits of rudeness so I had to, also can he please get his arm off me.. We're not friends...

And now this 'I don't know what personal space is' guy pulled me even closer as he muttered rather loudly. "Ok so... Are you gay?"

I blinked. "What."

"Yeonjun is asking this to everyone!" Yoojung giggled.

"Why the hell do you want to know?" I asked him back.

"I just feel like there isn't enough lgbtq representation in this game! I and Soobin are the only gay couple and apparently we're not even supposed to be gay, they said there was an error when our avatars loaded." He kept ranting, please I'm tired someone kill him.

"So!" He grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around to face the 7 people who were conversing nearby. I see that Asuka is with that very tall guy and Koyuki while Kang Taehyun is with the other guys whose names I've forgotten.
The annoying guy then asked. "Please tell me that one of the guys is catching your eye! But don't look at Soobin he's mine."

'For that, I should know what your Soobin looks like you know.'

A grin formed on Yoojung's face and hell no she also looped her arm around my shoulder, well she's a pretty girl so I don't mind it as much. But those two remain way too casual with me for my liking. "Every guy has good looks here, no way you're not feeling a little fruity. But don't look at Niki-kun, he's a minor." She has this boyish voice which I'm quite liking the sound of.