▹ System 1͎4͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Taehyun was standing in front of the guys' room. Hesitating if he should go in or go back to Beomgyu...

He left on the impulse but he didn't mean to leave him...

Should he go back to him?

No... He's afraid things will be awkward. So with a sigh, he knocked on the guys' door.

~

"Can I sleep with y'all, I'm fine with the floor." He asked the three guys who were preparing for bed.

"How random? You're not staying with Beomgyu?" Riki raised a brow.

"No..."

"Well sure you can stay with us but don't sleep on the floor, let's share my bed!" Shunsuke smiled at him sweetly.

Kai immediately grabbed Taehyun by the arm and pulled him close to him so he can whisper this in his ear. "It's safer if you stay with me bro, who knows what that gay ass is planning to do to you."

"Wait you're alive?"

"Irrelevant! Let's share my bed for safety!"

"I mean if you insist.." Taehyun faced Shunsuke to tell him that he'll sleep next to Kai, but before he could open his mouth, the longer-haired did something quite peculiar.

A little flower in his hand, the guy gently took hold of Taehyun's hand with the same hand holding the flower. After a few seconds of Shunsuke silently mouthing something, Taehyun said. "𝒻𝓁ℴ. I'd love to sleep next to you Michi, it's better than the floor. 𝓌ℯ𝓇." He giggled, sitting on his bed already.

"Well yeah!" Shunsuke smiled brightly.

Kai looked beyond confused as he observed the two guys nonchalantly going in their bed. "Wait what just happ— Taehyun I just said-"

"𝒻𝓁ℴ. Changed my mind. 𝓌ℯ𝓇." He whispered the beginning and ending additions in such a quiet voice that it's like they were never even pronounced.
He cozied himself next to Shunsuke who is now looping his arm around him.

"What..." Kai was still confused. "WHAT DID I JUST WITNESS?!"

"Shhh!!!!"

⧏══⧐

It looks like Taehyun slept off, everyone else in the room for that matter.

Well except Shunsuke.

And he's horny.

He's lying next to a pretty boy who isn't gonna wake up. When characters are asleep during nighttime, they're set to be impossible to be woken up until 8am sharp. It's simply in their code.
He can't pass up the opportunity to smooch him a little.

Shunsuke positioned his thigh between Taehyun's legs.
He then leaned in to lustfully suck Taehyun's smooth skin. He's trying not to leave hickeys but that was a challenge on its own.