▹ System 4͎2͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu's POV

The doctor guided me inside the room. It's kinda funny how I was in such a hurry to arrive here but now that I'm actually here about to see him, I feel sort of reluctant about it.

Duh I wanna see him but I'm scared that things might go differently than I'd wish.

"Well there he is." The doctor said as we approached Taehyun who was lying on his hospital bed. "You can sit on that chair if you want." He pointed at it, it was right next to where his head is..

I had to rub my eyes because I just couldn't believe it. Taehyun was really there, like physically, his eyes were closed, probably fast asleep, looking so unreal.. I guess I do still believe that he's not real even though we are out of the game.
Wow... appearance-wise he's for sure the same person as the one in the game, he even looks more handsome somehow.

"He needs a lot of recovery from the operation. Not surprising that he slept off, waking him up wouldn't be a crime but I recommend you not to. Stay as long as you want." The doctor smiled then left the room.

Now I'm alone with Taehyun.

And I did something that I just couldn't refrain from doing.. I poked his cheek and out of surprise I flinched immediately after. Oh my god, he really is real, what the fuck-

I then sat on the chair the man had mentioned.

I'll never get tired of staring at him but it's time to do something else, this has gone on for too long. So.. I brought my phone out and decided to watch one of the dramas he's in.

I see.. he's been in many.. Action ones and romance ones...
Let me check the romance options, oh he's been in straight and gay dramas. Okay I wanna watch the BL the girls talked about.

A few hours later

I threw my phone across the room.

You cannot make me watch one more fucking second of Taehyun kissing another man. Like what the hell, and why is he so good at acting I barely recognise him, also I can't believe he plays as some hot delinquent.
...Okay but.. weirdly enough the role fits him.

It's that typical scenario where the main character is in this love triangle with some picture-perfect guy and the badder type. Of course the picture-perfect one with no personality ended up with the main character. Even though he has a better storyline with the delinquent.

Anyway I still hate dramas but I'm definitely watching every single one he's in. Just because.

I'm too lazy to get my phone back and maybe it's broken so I guess I'll just sleep too. But as I was about to close my eyes, I quickly noticed something.

Taehyun's eyes gradually opening.

My heart jumped as I sat up straighter in nervousness.

Don't melt don't melt don't melt, I was trying hard not to, He's so cuuute waking up like this with his tired eyes and bed hair. But he looks a little confused though.