▹ System 2͎6͎༓

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

◈ Save loaded ✔︎

Two boys were on a bed, Taehyun's lower clothing was nowhere to be found, except his underwear, he was sitting on Beomgyu's lap with his arms around his neck and his torso pressed against him.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu was thinking that this is the moment when he was supposed to get a notification saying that a system update is starting. But since that's already done, that notification isn't popping up.

He had saved the game right after reading that news and after that, he let Taehyun know about it. And that's when they started making out, thinking that they would forget about it later.

But now things are about to go differently and Beomgyu is curious to see how things would've gone if it wasn't for that system update.

That whole love confession and make-out never happened in Taehyun's mind in other words he doesn't remember anything at all, unlike Beomgyu who remembers it very well. Something else that he of course remembers is the game being updated, first, he wants to see if he can still see a body underneath their clothes.

And yes he can, he just tried it on himself by lifting his shirt a little, the graphics around him also seem to be a lot cleaner.

"Taehyun... what are you doing?" He finally questioned the clingy boy.

Taehyun wants a sign that Beomgyu could potentially be into him as well, he's done keeping his attraction completely hidden. He leaned his face quite closer to Beomgyu's, his seductive eyes were basically taunting the older and making his heart race a marathon.

Taehyun moved even closer so their lips could meet, as they were about to, Beomgyu brought him away quite brusquely with a stern look. "Taehyun, no, stop. Leave me the hell alone, let's stop doing this for good."

Taehyun's little heart shattered, the hurt in his eyes was so strong that the image could remain in Beomgyu's conscience for a lifetime. Taehyun not only felt hurt but embarrassed, maybe keeping his feelings more secretive was wiser after all...

He got off Beomgyu's lap to instead crawl under the bed covers, already weeping feebly from the rejection and humiliation.

"T-Taehyun.. sorry it's just that I'm... um.."

"-straight, I know..." He mumbled. "I'm sorry.." His voice cracked a little. "You can leave, sorry for trying to keep you here longer."

Beomgyu could tell that Taehyun was in tears which made his heart ache so much, he felt so bad. All he wants is to play the game how he's supposed to and give feedback on the experience to please his father. But at the same time, he wants Taehyun so badly. But if he plays the way he's not supposed to, the developing team won't gain any valuable info to work on since Beomgyu's experiences will be based on stuff that the future players won't even experience since they should be straight.