three

TW: KNIFE KINK,DEGRADING,CURSING

consent was given beforehand!!!!

(Put yalls seat belts on)

recently he has been paying less attention to you. its not that he doesn't love you or anything,he's just been busy lately and you understand. but the inner brat in you has been awakened. he's always practically glued to his computer talking to hia friends. you were about to change that. he was playing a game  with 2 of his friends and he had his headset on. thankfully he wasn't recording it.

you stomp over to him, trying to snatch his attention. "hey (y/n)" he says, not looking at you. you roll your eyes and huff loudly. You want his attention and you just want him. you go to his ear right where his mic is at (on purpose ofc) and you let out the sexiest moan. his eyes go wide and you can clearly see his pants tighten from the obvious boner you just gave him. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT (Y/N)??" you hear his best friend say. "give me a minute." he says, his voice serious. "aren't you gonna leave the call?" you say quickly. "oh no angel. i want them to hear your pretty moans" he says as he pulls you onto his lap on his bed. 

oh fuck. i fucked up.

he starts making out with you and grinding your hips on his clothed dick. you let out a whimper. "please sir.. i need you..." you moan. he grabs your chin forcing eye contact. "tell me what you want me to do to you angel." you slowly mutter about how you wanted to be hurt, and left with love bites and marks with a knife. he grabs something from his pocket and flips over so he's on top of you. you feel your body tremble in excitement underneath him.

he starts to drag the knife on your inner thigh. as he grinds his clothed dick against your wet core you moan and whimper. "youre such a slut for me. practically begging to be fucked while a knife marks you." he grunts as he takes off his belt. you squirm from the overwhelming pleasure. he takes out his dick and places it against your entrance. "god you bring something out in me angel" he presses the knife against your thigh to where a thin line of blood formed, making you moan. "youre such a slut for me you know that right?"

he moves the handle of the knife around your clit making you whimper from the sensation.you were about to come when he moved the blade to your neck as he started fucking you harshly. "you just couldn't fucking wait could you? now my friends get to hear your beautiful moans." he grunted. moaning like never before, you kept having waves of orgasms rush over you. 

when you both finished you could hear what sounded like moans coming from his headset. 

no fucking way that just happened.

-------------------------Authors Note----------------------------

ayo how yall doin?

i hope you guys liked this one :))

hand check. lemme see your hands rn bro