part 8

The past few days you and your roommate have been a little distant. And when i say a little distant I mean that you both have been arguing very frequently. 

Even though he works at home you expect that he'd at least be a decent roommate, despite his good looks he can be an ass. So when you walked into the apartment and saw how much of a mess it was (even though you cleaned it yesterday) that was your breaking point.

"are you FUCKING kidding me??!" you yell. yes he may work a lot but that certainly does not entitle him to not clean up after himself. ESPECIALLY since its not just his apartment. 

You barge into his  room, your cheeks flushed from anger. "what the fuck do you need? you didnt even knock." he said in an annoyed tone. " what i NEED is for you to actually be a DECENT FUCKING ROOMMATE and pick up after yourself!!!" you hiss.

he spins his chair so he is facing you now. "well maybe if you were actually here for once, then it wouldn't look like this." he grumbles. 

"All i want is for you to actually be fucking helpful for once" you spat, stepping closer to him.  "God its always about what you fucking want isn't it?" he glares, causing your cheeks to burn. 

"jesus christ" you roll your eyes. "dont worry im sure i know plenty of things you want.like you probably want me to do all the house work or maybe you even want to get out of the apartment. hell you may even want-" 

your eyes widen as he grabs your wrist and pulls it roughly to his- 

oh

oh-  

oh my god.

"i-i wow- i" you stutter, your face burning in embarrassment. "you have no fucking idea of the things i want." he grumbles, his voice rumbles.  you were so shy and embarrassed that it was almost painful to keep eye contact. you desperately looked away as if you were a drowning person surfacing for air.

an electric thrill runs through you as he stood up, towering over you as he used his other hand to grip your chin, making you look at him 

"but if you are okay with this, i need to know" he said in his inexplicably hot deep voice. but hidden in his voice was something like desperation or longing.

you. were. speechless.

"oh come on now i know youre not innocent. by the way you should really turn off your computer when youre not using it." he said with a smirk. 

your jaw drops and you cover your face with your hands in embarrassment. "o-oh my g-god"  you stutter.

he takes one of his hands and tugs your hair, pulling your head back and the other hand to move your hands away from your face. 

"i asked you a question darling"  he said, tugging your head back more so youre looking at him. 

and thats when it hit you. The realization that you actually wanted this. all the endless fights led up to an inexplicable amount of sexual tension. so you nod.

"im going to need words sweetheart." you could feel your cheeks bloom with heat. you were so shy that you felt like you were about to jump out of your skin. with a rush of exhilaration you stutter out "y-yes i-im sure i want this" 

and with his hand still pulling your head back he leans in to whisper "based off of what i learned from your computer are you sure youre willing to do it? to go that far? i can keep going even if you say stop ill only stop if you say the word red"  you could not believe this was actually happening. 

"i-im sure." you mutter. and with that, he throws you over his shoulder and carries you to his dresser. you can hear him getting things, although youre not sure what since youre upside down. 

he carries you over to his bed and he tosses you onto it. "if you try to run, i wont hesitate to chase you."  he mutters. a shiver of anticipation rolls through your body as you see him grab what appears to be ribbon or rope. 

he ties your right foot to your right hand and your left foot to your left hand. he also placed a pillow on your backso you are slightly sitting up with a full view of yourself. 

 heat blooms from your cheeks as he takes a knife and cuts off your clothing, revealing your spread legs. he  looks at you and your body with an intense gaze , he was looking at you as if you were his last meal. 

he takes off his shirt and his pants, revealing his hard and erect cock. your eyes widen as he aligns himself at your entrance. you try asking how it'll fit but all that comes out are useless stutters.

"don't worry darling i'll make it fit." he says as he pushes himself all the way inside of you. you squirm and cry out from the foreign feeling. you try muffling your sounds from embarrassment.

"oh no angel i want hear you scream for me." he says, increasing his pace. as he kept thrusting inside of you, you began to feel your walls clamp around him as if welcoming him inside.

heat flooding within you causing you to moan and whimper. "good fucking slut" he said, going even faster. you felt pressure building up and you didn't know how much longer you could last.

then when he started toying with your clit while thrusting inside of you was when you almost lost it. you were so focused on how good it felt that you didn't even  hear him say "dont you dare come yet."

before you knew it you were squirming and whining , and with a rough thrust you screamed as you came, waves of ecstasy flowing through your body as your juices flow out from you.

"oh sweetheart youre gonna wish you never did that" he rumbled as he started untying you and as you thought it was all over he carries you and sits on a wooden chair and throws you over his lap, tying your legs and arms to the legs of the chair, your legs spread open.

what have i gotten myself into?

 TO BE CONTINUED :)

A/N 

tysm for all the reads i really appreciate it!!!!