part 9

you and your boyfriend were sitting in what was some kind of restaurant, but every table was in a small room for privacy, you were not sure why but anyway , you had just finished dinner and he had told the waiter to leave you two alone for a while . he looked at you and slowly ran a finger up your arm and stopped at your throat , your eyes widening when he grabbed it while making you look at him,making a moan slip out of your mouth, he used his other hand to brush his thumb against your bottom lip. you squirmed in your seat and just as he was about to kiss you he pulled away; making you whimper in frustration. trying to sound mad but it coming out sounding desperate, you said "what the fuck?". he leaned into your ear and said "believe me there's nothing more i want to do right now than to see your naked body free from all of these clothes. but if i start here. i won't stop. lets go home and i'll break you there". he said with a grin. the entire car ride was just teasing and little did he know you didn't have any panties on under your dress . he teased you so much in the car that as punishment you didn't let him touch you and when you two got home you just got out of the car and walked inside behind him. he quickly turned around after the door closed and said " what happened to you whimpering for more? hm?" you tried playing it off and shakily said " i changed my mind" even though you were lying. he stepped closer to you. his eyes looked over your face before he cradled your cheek. his thumb glided over your  top lip. "Is that what you want, for me not to touch you, for me to not make you scream my name?" you tried to look away as your face turned red but he grabbed your chin , made you look at him and when you softly gasped he said "because your body is begging for one thing while your stubbornness just wants to win, is that right?" as you were about to stutter an excuse he then went down and licked your ear lobe causing you to whimper and shakily moan in the middle of your sentence. out of boldness and letting yourself give in a little, you pull out his dick and slid your hand up and down in a rough but slow rhythm , he growled in your ear and trailed his other hand between your legs and chuckled when he realized you weren't wearing any underwear. he stuck two fingers in and you started pumping his dick faster as you started making little whimpers and moans. he suddenly grabbed your hand and pulled it away and before you could ask why, he thrust into you all the way, making you scream and pant and whimper, he didn't move out or in, he stayed inside you, trying to tease you as he lifts your dress off of you and throws it on the floor. "no bra either? aww you're that desperate for me to touch you huh?" as he pinched and played with your breasts and nipples, hearing him say that made you squirm, and cry out as you came, causing him to growl out "fuck- you come so easily."in response you clench your pussy around his dick , he then bit your earlobe and started thrusting into you with force causing you to moan and beg, you quickly came again and he pulled out . you sighed thinking it's was over but, he then carried you to the bed and said "oh bunny we're just getting started" as he tied your hands to the headboard, he started playing with your breasts, grabbing them roughly and then he focused on your nipples, pinching and pulling at them, making you cry out little breathless "please"s and you heavily squirmed around. he then continued playing with your nipples with his left hand, and put a vibrator against your clit on the highest setting, your back arched off the bed as you tried closing your legs together loudly moaning, your breathing was heavy and when he pushed the vibrator against your clit harder, you immediately cried out and screamed as you came for the 3rd time. he made you come with the vibrator 4 more times. making me you a crying, moaning, begging mess after, "what do you want?" he said into your ear, "please-please-oh god- put it in-put-please-fuck-please" you stuttered out, frustrated tears streaming down your face. he then put three fingers in your pussy and pumped them in and out with enough force to make you moan ,cry and scream. "fuck you look so pretty when you're falling apart for me" then you woke up and screamed in anger. ;)