four

TW: DEGRADING,CHOKING, CURSING, KNIFE PLAY?

action fantasy AU

(if you wonder why most are degrading and choking, don't worry about it👀)

you could practically feel him staring at you. "dude the fuck is your problem??" you mutter in annoyance to him. you both had just came back from fighting with someone." He leans back in his chair and he runs his hand through his hair. "im just trying to figure out how i got stuck with babysitting the fucking brat" 

you rolled your eyes "yeah yeah, fuck you. youre as much of a brat as me" you say. "at least i have a form of self control idiot."

"im so hurt" he said, giving you the middle finger.  you took out a rag and wiped off your sweat. you could feel his gaze roaming your body. they both knew very well of the sexual tension but they were too nervous to say anything. you look at his bag that he had set on the table. "bag broke already?" you ask. he nods and says  "dumbass, you even have a scar on your face" you chuckle. "sounds hot to me" you mutter.

"what was that?" he asks, walking over to you. "oh- uh nothing" you say quickly. you feel his hands grab at your hips gently. you looked into his lust filled eyes as he towered over you. a red blush comes over your face. "you know.." he says lowly "i've been wanting to do things to you that i know i shouldn't" you whimper quietly at his words.

"damn, i didn't think you had the courage to say something like that. usually you're too much of a pussy" you smirk.  suddenly he grabs you by the neck and applies pressure. he backed you up against a wall and placed a knee in between your legs. "you're such a fucking brat. you're the only one that gets me like this, slut." you start moaning and squirming to get friction against your core. "oh you whore. loving every touch aren't you." you whimper.

"ill show you courage, you slut" he said as he places his hand at your wet core. "so fucking wet for me and i have barely even done anything. pathetic." he grunts ."fuck you, you can't choke me and not expect me to be dry dumbass." you spit out between moans. 

"get in the chair right fucking now"

"wh-what?" you ask. he grabs your hips and guides you to the chair with a bit of force."when i tell you do something, i expect you to fucking do it" he orders. he took out rope and tied your arms to the chair. he pulled out a pocket knife and pressed it against your thigh causing you to moan and whimper. he was obviously observing your wet middle. 

"youre my slut you know that right angel?" he said as he started taking off your clothes and cutting off your shirt, revealing your lace bra he started making small cuts on your chest and kiss them, you moaned at the pleasure.

"now i want you to prove to me just how sorry for being a brat you are"