part 8 part 2

As you lay there over his lap, your legs tied to the chair forced open, you hear him grab something.  You hear a pop, like a cap coming off of something and then he starts rubbing what you recognize as baby oil all on your ass and close to your heat.

you hear him open something else, and you squirm as you feel the lube pour on your folds and around your ass. 

"now stay still, can you do that for me mutt? or does your dumb flustered puppy brain not understand?" he said. you whimper in response. you cry out when he smacks your ass roughly. "you stay still or else i will spank you, got it?" he says sternly. 

"y-yes s-sir" you shakily answer. you realize youre not shaking because your scared, but because of how badly you wanted this. All the wet dreams youve had of him, all the absurd and inappropriate thoughts you had about him. 

You snap out of it when you feel something shoved in and out of your throbbing heat. you cry out and remember to try not to squirm. and then you hear a click and the dildo starts vibrating, sending you over the edge. 

he shoves it all the way in causing you to cry out and you feel your walls clenching around it, as he thrusts the dildo in and out of your heat yu feel a sensation youve never felt before. before you know whats happening you feel him shove a dildo inside of your ass causing you to scream and feel unimaginably filled.

"breathe bunny youre doing so good for me" you exhale and he starts pumping both dildos in and out at the same time. "a-ah oh-oh i -c-cant- mmph" you barely stutter out, feeling so full and tight. 

"yes you can you dumb mutt." he growls as he pumps it even faster. the pain is quickly replaced with pleasure and ecstasy. you moan and start felling tension in your heat building. "f-fuck p-please i-im gonna" you sputter, drooling from the amount of pleasure you feel.

"squirt for me" he commands, going even faster, you cry out and squirm as the vibrating dildo hits your g=spot. immediately causing you to squirt, warm juices flowing down your thighs. 

next thing you know, youre untied and hes carrying you to the bathroom. "dont worry youre all done angel. im going to help you clean up okay?" he says gently. you nodded, exhausted. 

he helped you bathe and put on a fresh pair of pajamas, he then carried you to the bed and held you close while you both fell asleep.