65.Q-Force

I'm not gonna lie, judging from the trailer and the critics I was totally ready to be disappointed by this series

I'm not gonna lie, judging from the trailer and the critics I was totally ready to be disappointed by this series. But instead I was surprised by how good it was!!! Yes, this  show is very gay and queer but WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT!!? I have even heard members of our own community criticize it for being so gay but I think that's just their own internalised homophobia showing.

There are some things in the show that are absolutely exaggerated and ridiculous but it wasn't meant to be taken seriously. This is just a fun show filled with queer people who're kicking ass and giving us some good representation while also making us laugh with it's gay humor.

In the main squad we have our plus-size black lesbian, Deb and a trans goth sapphic, Stat. Deb's and Pam's relationship is definitely one of the most healthiest on-screen relationship I have ever seen in a wlw relationship. They are literally what I want for my own future except for the dog part because I am cat person.

Halfway through the series Stat gets her own girlfriend in the form of robot head turned AI, Jacqueline, but that doesn't last very long as Jacqueline sacrifices herself for the squad.

Despite being a comedy, the show has it's heartwarming moments and the team dynamics are goals. So I am totally in love with this show and that is also the reason I am really hoping it returns for S2.