80.Mare Of Easttown

Vote for more recommendations!!!

A murder mystery with Kate Winslet in the lead playing a rough tough cop with tragic personal life?! Definitely caught my attention

A murder mystery with Kate Winslet in the lead playing a rough tough cop with tragic personal life?! Definitely caught my attention. Despite not playing a queer character she was giving heavy vibes throughout the series but she also has a daughter in the series who is explicitly queer, living that teenage life with relationships, break ups, hookups and heartbreak.

**HUGE SPOILER**Now the story itself was not my vibe, it was not only unexpectedly dark but also made me very uncomfortable. It was frustrating because I could not be properly angry at the killer cause it was literally a fucking child and at the same time the main culprit wouldn't properly get the punishment he deserved.

 Also, most of the characters were just so unlikeable which added to the uncomfortable vibe. Other than the obvious main culprit, there was another character I hated the most. It was Lori, the AUDACITY of this bitch to blame Mare for just doing her job like her husband wasn't the one who couldn't keep in his pants with a fucking teenager. It was just very frustrating to watch.

At least I can say they did a good job with Siobhan. Despite the show being very dark-themed in general, the scene where the grandma got pushed by Siobhan's ex cause she caught Siobhan with her new fling. Hilarious. Definitely one of the worst ways a hookup can go. In the end, she just like most teens go through her teenage heartbreak and I don't mind it.