Chapter 9[OLD]

Kil is the boy and Eden is the girl. What do I expect? They were standing beside the protagonist, I'm not surprised.
Not to mention, without the system, I cannot sense their cultivation base. Mina must have done something.

---------------
[Kil Jamie]

7th Stage of Qi Condensation.

Rare Turtle Spiritual Roots.

A commoner boy who was one of the weakest in his Academy before he met Mina who awakened his spiritual roots.
---------------
Spiritual roots...

The core of a cultivator, spiritual roots is like a talent that grants different things. In Kil's case, he has a high defence due to his Turtle spiritual roots.

For my spiritual roots... Well...

I don't even want to talk about it. My spiritual roots were the worst spiritual roots a human could ever have. If I didn't extract from Mina, I would only be able to reach the 6th stage of Qi Condensation today with the River Flow cultivation method.

---------------
[Eden pine]

8th Stage of Qi Condensation.

Rapier Talent B

A commoner girl who was bullied by her peers for using a rapier. Mina's guidance allowed her to break through her limits and become one of the strongest swordswomen in the future.
----------------

Now that I think about it, I have heard of the name Eden and Kil back when I was a wandering adventurer. Their achievements include saving several villages from monster raids and defeating a vicious band of bandits, saving thousands of women kept captive.

...

I press yes.

---------------
Extraction complete.

Plot Armour rank: 4->5

(Congratulations! You have unlocked the shop feature by reaching rank 5!)
Current plot points: 500

Talent extracted:
-Rapier B

Spiritual roots extracted:
-Rare turtle spiritual roots.
---------------

Shop? There's such a feature?

Uhh... Shop.

----------------
{Welcome to the dimensional shop}

Daily Deals:
- 1x Qi Condensation pill (20 points)
- 1x Earth Sword Array[tier 1] (500 points)
- 2x Foundation Establishment Pill (200 points)

(Search:___________)(filter)
-----------------

Sword array?! What the...

Sword Arrays or formations are one of the best ways to suppress someone without putting in much effort except for the preparation.

One sword array is priceless in this world, just getting one would be considered a fortune of a lifetime.

I gulp as I press on the Earth Sword Array.
-----------
Successfully purchased [Earth Sword Array(tier 1)]
-----------

!!!!

A sudden sharp pain occurs in my head.

"Argh!"

I held my head as I try to endure it.

After a short moment, the pain subdues.

I...

A bunch of images and words appear in my head. The positions of the sword, Qi(mana) manipulation for activating the array, and procedures. All of it is in my head.